Players Cleared & Other Notes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players Cleared & Other Notes

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Players Cleared To Play
Cornerback Patrick Surtain (groin), tight end Jed Weaver (knee), right tackle Todd Wade (knee) and defensive tackle Tim Bowens (toe) are cleared to play against the Lions this week.

Dolphins Like Being Underdogs
The Dolphins have posted the prediction of ESPN's Chris Mortensen (last in the AFC East) in the locker room. "I like that," coach Dave Wannstedt said.

"Print that; I want that in all the headlines [Friday]. Do me a favor, print that. I'd rather them not saying we're too good. I mean, that's good. Our players need to read that, need to hear that."

also

Rallies set tonight

The Dolphins will be conducting pep rallies from 6:30 to 8:30 tonight in Broward (Beach Place), Palm Beach (CityPlace) and Miami-Dade (CocoWalk) to kick off the 2002 season.

Players slated to appear at Beach Place are Surtain, Wade and defensive linemen Jermaine Haley and Adewale Ogunleye. Tight ends Jed Weaver and Ed Perry are scheduled for CityPlace.

Admission is free. For more information, call 954-452-7000 or go to www.miamidolphins.com.

from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...nsnotes05sep05.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Back
Top Bottom