Players, Coach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players, Coach?

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Ever since Dave has been here he's been the player's buddy. He's always tried to instill an inner leadership system among the players. He's tried to make them responsible to each other, not to himself. He's tried to lead this team to lead themselves.

Could this be Dave's way of admitting his shortcomings by finding a way around them? No one could argue that Dave is much of a rah-rah or get in your face kinda guy, which many would argue is the kind of HC it takes to win in this league lately. So, maybe he knows that his only chance to lead a team, is to encourage a family type atmosphere and ask for leaders to step up, to help "take care" of the family.

We have those leaders on defense.

If only we had some new players on offense that may step up and become leaders on that side of the ball.

Leaders that say give me the ball....Leaders that say the QB is going to take us to the promised land....leaders that say my performance was awful and "I'm" going to do better next game....maybe even a leader who screams the F word on national TV after a big play.

That would be cool if we had those types of players....
:cooldude:

For those of us not furtunate enough to have seen the game on tv, did someone let the "F-Bomb" slip?

Back
Top Bottom