Players Conclude 14th day of OTA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players Conclude 14th day of OTA

I was watching CC's PC and he said that he would support Ricky when he comes back. Its good to see that we know that our players will welcome him.

Lamar Gordon has to be feeling pretty crappy I would imagine.

Hearing Lamar Gordon got me to thinking that we are absolutely loaded at the tailback position, assuming Ricky comes back as the RB we once knew. How in the heck does Travis Minor even make the team? The only way I think Sammy Morris will have a roster spot is as a Fullback.

Schleprock said:
Lamar Gordon has to be feeling pretty crappy I would imagine.

I would think so because we traded for him to be our starting RB. Then during the season he got hurt and got put on IR. We drafted Brown and he knew that he was going to have to be the backup to him. Now that Ricky is coming back, Gordon knows that he will likely be our #3 guy at RB. I am actually suprised that he hasnt demanded a trade.

Its cool to see that Saban makes jokes during practice. I thought that he would be serious all the time when on the field.

poppy said:
Hearing Lamar Gordon got me to thinking that we are absolutely loaded at the tailback position, assuming Ricky comes back as the RB we once knew. How in the heck does Travis Minor even make the team? The only way I think Sammy Morris will have a roster spot is as a Fullback.

Evans has that spot

PhinDude88 said:
I would think so because we traded for him to be our starting RB. Then during the season he got hurt and got put on IR. We drafted Brown and he knew that he was going to have to be the backup to him. Now that Ricky is coming back, Gordon knows that he will likely be our #3 guy at RB. I am actually suprised that he hasnt demanded a trade.

Gordon better prove hiumself and stay healthy before he demands anything. If he accomplihes the two, lets try to get a 3rd round pick back for him

The team will accept RW because sabam did, bottom line! Also they know who is to blame for the 4-12 season.

I couldn't get Tillman's to work.

Here's a little summary from what I remember:

Chambers would accept Ricky back because he'd be a teammate.
Chambers said the offense is great. More open deep routes. They're running a little bit of everything including 2 TE sets with McMike and Lee.
Tebucky said everytime they're in the lockeroom Saban is in there with the defense all the time. Says he pretty much knows the system now besides just a few minor mistakes

I can't remember what Gordon said.

byroan said:
I couldn't get Tillman's to work.

Here's a little summary from what I remember:

Chambers would accept Ricky back because he'd be a teammate.
Chambers said the offense is great. More open deep routes. They're running a little bit of everything including 2 TE sets with McMike and Lee.
Tebucky said everytime they're in the lockeroom Saban is in there with the defense all the time. Says he pretty much knows the system now besides just a few minor mistakes

I can't remember what Gordon said.

'preciate it. I just have this unsettled feeling about our secondary, Sam included!!

Back
Top Bottom