Players I'd like to poach from the Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players I'd like to poach from the Pats

Faulk will most likely retire.

Ihedigbo is a good ST player and good in some sub-packages that let him play near the line of scrimmage, but he's absolutely horrific in coverage.

I really want the Patriots to re-sign Anderson.

I'd take Green-Ellis.

Kevin Faulk is old, Ihedigbo is like a 5% upgrade, if that. Mark Anderson, well we're set on the dline

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/38605/patriots-who-stays-and-who-goes

Green-Ellis, Mark Anderson, Ihedigbo, & possibly K Faulk.

It should go w/o saying that only if the price is right.

Here is a incredible long shot...... Heinz Ward if he actually is released.

Thoughts?

The only ones i'd have an interest in are The Law Firm and Anderson.. but considering that one never fumbles and has a respectable career 4ypc avg and the other had 10 sacks in, as the author points out a deficient pass rushing unit, I'd think it's unlikely that either will be within anyone's grasp.

If the Phins go to a 4-3 I could see them going after Gary Guyton. He's not a fit for the 3-4 and is buried on the depth chart, but he's an OK linebacker with pretty good speed and could find a role on a 4-3 defense.

I may be in the minority in saying this but I'd take Wes Welker back...

* * c r i c k e t s * *

He's a free agent and not on your list...

rumbling is gronk might hold out for a contract....slim chance he might be traded .

Guyton was a terrific coverage 3-4 nickle LB. he got lost in the 4-3 . so depends on what bb does with 4-3.

Wes Welker can kiss my ***. I don't want him back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
I'll always have love for former Dolphins even though I understand the hate for Wes.

What I don't understand is, you say you'll always be a JT fan? Yet he played for the Jets and said some things...

Don't you know it doesnt work like that.... We never pick up Patriot castoffs, THEY pick through our players and turn them into starters.. Ex. Welker, Nincovich etc

I dont want any of them. Not really an upgrade. Anderson flashes at best. Ihedibo only was playing b/c no one was better that they had. Faulk will probably retire. The lawfirm Maybe.

I'd take Green-Ellis.

Kevin Faulk is old, Ihedigbo is like a 5% upgrade, if that. Mark Anderson, well we're set on the dline

We're all set on the d line? The end opposite Wake in our new 4-3 is one of our biggest needs, Anderson would be a good fit for the right price.

rumbling is gronk might hold out for a contract....slim chance he might be traded .

No chance Gronk leaves NE. He wants a new contract already? Isn't he only a second year player?

Back
Top Bottom