Players invited to draft.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players invited to draft..

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I didn't see it posted anywhere, but yesterday I heard that Mario Williams, Ferguson, Leinart, Bush and Young have been invited to the draft. The NFL will also invite one more defensive player who will likely be AJ Hawk but could be Michael Huff (if Hawk can't kill enough boar to afford a suit).

bush, young and leinart are locks. cutler seems like a definite possibility too. and i would assume hawk would be invited before williams, because he's a bigger name and he has that whole stupid brady quinn story.

UF Fin Kat said:
bush, young and leinart are locks. cutler seems like a definite possibility too. and i would assume hawk would be invited before williams, because he's a bigger name and he has that whole stupid brady quinn story.

:yes: I agree

i dont think cutler will be there. I would say Young, Bush, Leinart, Williams, Ferguson, Hawk and either Huff or Vernon Davis. Williams has to be there cuz he will proably be the #2 pick

Finfan86 said:
i dont think cutler will be there. I would say Young, Bush, Leinart, Williams, Ferguson, Hawk and either Huff or Vernon Davis. Williams has to be there cuz he will proably be the #2 pick

I disagree, yeah he will be there but I doubt he'll go #2. I think Cutler should be invited before Young.

Young has a better chance to go earlier plus he is a bigger name. And you think the saints will take Ferguson over Williams?

Finfan86 said:
Young has a better chance to go earlier plus he is a bigger name. And you think the saints will take Ferguson over Williams?

He may be a bigger name but I wouldn't say he has a better chance to go earlier. Yes, I think the Saints are looking D'Brick or QB. Payton has said he's not comfotable with their QB situation.

Saints just said they are moving Jamaal Brown to LT. And the NFL would rather have a bigger name guy if they are equal

i never said you did, i was jsut sayin why they would choose young over cutler

UF Fin Kat said:
jammal brown will stay at LT for 5 plays. he'll be back to RT before you know it.

I agree. Brick would be the best pick for them. They have gone D line alot in the last few years. They now have lost or traded there two best Olinemen. Unles they are dumb, and want duece to get hurt again, and brees to be like Carr, they will go Brick

Back
Top Bottom