Players look at this site? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players look at this site?

miami_mi

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you dolfans have any inside info on dolphin players looking at this site.

Im pretty sure they do, Dave has been known to stop by and drop a few F bombs......

i think they do, chris chambers if you read this : i kept you on my fantasy team, so please, STEP UP :yell:

Al13 said:
i think they do, chris chambers if you read this : i kept you on my fantasy team, so please, STEP UP :yell:

lol, seriously. I draft you every year, step it up man

I also draft chambers and will definately draft Ronnie and will mcmichael

Hell, I would take McMichael anyday. I think that guy is so under rated around the NFL>

what do you think at what round will brown go in fantasy leagues not to make this a fantasy thread

mario88vega said:
Im pretty sure they do, Dave has been known to stop by and drop a few F bombs......
LOL :roflmao:

I've read a couple of articles in the past couple of years where players state that they spend time on the web reading fan sites. These players were Dolphins (I remember Todd Wade and R Williams mentioned specifically for this) and I'm sure that if they read fan sites then they've got to read the best fan site around: Finheaven!!

gr8slayer said:
Hell, I would take McMichael anyday. I think that guy is so under rated around the NFL>

Cool sig you made there slayer.

Al13 said:
what do you think at what round will brown go in fantasy leagues not to make this a fantasy thread

I think I might make him my 3rd RB and I wouldnt take him until the later 1/3 of the draft probably.

I say some players read this site, not that they care what we think about them. But Kay Jay, if you read this! Then thanks for that autographed jersey man!...lol

I would say that the players have heard of this site before......but i doubt that they visit here very often.

Back
Top Bottom