Players Mocked Too High? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players Mocked Too High?

Avoid the edge class in the first round
I’m a fan of getting someone like Reddick in FA and avoiding the temptation to reach on any of the pass rushers available in this draft. That doesn’t mean we don’t draft one as well. Just don’t panic and reach for one.

I was disappointed watching Josh Myers after seeing him consistently mocked in the 2nd round. He's part of the reason Barmore´s stock rose so much in the last few weeks. Barmore himself was pretty inconsistent. He didn't do enough for people to be mocking him in the top 15.

I’m a fan of getting someone like Reddick in FA and avoiding the temptation to reach on any of the pass rushers available in this draft. That doesn’t mean we don’t draft one as well. Just don’t panic and reach for one.
Reddick scares me.

He had the one big contract year and 5 of his 12.5 sacks were in one game against a struggling NYG OL.

He is going to get overpaid.

Reddick scares me.

He had the one big contract year and 5 of his 12.5 sacks were in one game against a struggling NYG OL.

He is going to get overpaid.
I actually don’t think he’ll have the market he’s hoping for and we could get him on a Lawson/Ogbah level deal. But I could be completely wrong. Free agency is hard to predict this year.

Back
Top Bottom