Players That Definitely Need to Be Cut | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players That Definitely Need to Be Cut

Naane is the "HUMAN DRIVEKILLER" Ship his butt out of town! I'll take my chances with Mathews, Fuller and Hogan. Of course Bees, Hartline and I think Gates.

If we cut Matthews i will be pissed. He has played very well when given the chance. Did wallace even play tonight? I think WR's should be Bess, Hartline (pup?). Matthews, Cunningham Moore & hogan.... I'm sure we will pickup someones trash and put hogan on the PS.
Also i think egnew will be our 4th TE as they wont cut a 3rd round pick. He will probably be inactive on gameday but who knows.

This is going to be theeeee worst wr group in nfl history... Not a good way to start for Tannehill.. Not to mention he doesn't have much at te either...SMH!!!!!

#36 Lawrence should have been cut as soon as the game ended along with Naanee.

Nannee, Marlon Moore, possiblt garrard as I think Devlin may have grabbed a roster spot, Lawrence, and maybe Guyton - his defence in the middle was woeful

Matt Moore has zero grip on this offense

I really think Garrard is going to stay, they'll either cut Moore or trade him for a low-round draft choice

He has been hopeless all preseason

Nene for sure, and Matt Moore shouldn't sleep to good after and average camp.

I'd get rid of Jimmy Wilson. You can't tell me there aren't floaters out there far superior to him. Floaters in a few days. Floaters who didn't blow somebody away then flee the scene and the state.

Wilson is otherwise typical of Jeff Ireland's draft picks. Every year late rounders are touted based on a flash here or there in preseason, but look closely and they can't play. Those names show up on the Ireland apologetic list of "hits" when they're just another guy...glorified filler.

Wilson is the smallest safety I've ever seen in a Dolphin uniform. He contributed a batch of predictably pathetic plays again tonight, and against scrubs. For all the tough guy reputation, he's passive and late arriving much more often than not. I just don't see a future for him, not as a developmental guy at his age, frame and mediocrity. His high water mark is low to the baseboard.

Ireland will never do it because it would further define his resume. Better to quietly pretend for another year.

Nanee must go. Marlon Moore showed nothing. Matt Moore should be cut along with David Garrard. Pat Devlin better make the 53 or I'll be ****ing choked. Roberto Wallace is a ghost. Kheeston Randall makes the squad. Did not see Hogan tonight...kinda worried for him. Fuller at least makes the practice squad. Rishard Mathews continued to look very good. I thought Lamar got it going once they benched Matt Moore. Hoping BJ makes the practice squad. Oh and bye the way, the refs sucked tonight.

Keep Bess, Hartline and Matthews... possibly Fuller or Hogan if we cant get anything better in FA.... Im sure some of the WR heavy teams like Dallas, Philly, GB might have some treasure out in their trash this week

I cannot believe how quickly some of you bail on Matt. Just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom