Players That Definitely Need to Be Cut | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players That Definitely Need to Be Cut

There's really nobody that I see as safe except Bess and Wake.

I mean I wouldn't miss anyone.

And maybe long. But that right there defines the state of this team and how it was constructed. When there are only 2 or 3 people on your entire squad who you would miss, it speaks volumes

No way Hogan makes this team.... So much for 7-11 cuz he couldnt get open against another teams DBs.......Mathews i think earned his spot and Thigpen will stay over slaton. Nanne and Hartline should be cut IF we pick up a WR or 2 before the season starts.

Naanee absolutely stinks and so does Matt Moore. Hogan hasn't done anything in games even though he shows up in practice. Andrew McDonald was ate alive against Dallas. Feinga is a goner too.

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

How many passes has Naanee dropped?

A lot more drops then catches. I would send him packing. We can do much better then him.

I keep Matt Moore, without question. Based on what i've seen on Hard Knocks so far, and what i saw last year from him, he's a great professional who is ok being a backup and helping Tannehill grow. His value is more than that of just a backup right now, so i'd hold on to him as long as i could unless a great trade came along. I would also keep Devlin on roster b/c he's looked great this preseason.

I cannot believe how quickly some of you bail on Matt. Just ridiculous.

Well he ain't that great a practice player nor preseason player apparantly

He sold his soul to BM and then BM threw him under the bus

He isn't the leader of men some of you suggest he is either - he plays with house money when he comes ff the bench with low expectations he thrives

He couldn't wrestle the starting job from Henne although some of you suggest it was a conspiracy that Sparano wanted to lose?

Flat out Moore is not comparable to Tannehill - why play him ahead of Devlin?

Legedrop has to go. Really is a testament to how awful this group of WRs is that he was even seriously considered as a candidate to make the final roster.

#31 needs to get cut - Richard Marshall the other cornerback. He sucks. They better get at least one new corner out of this weekend.

I want Garrard.

Honest question HaydenFox, why the hate on Garrard? The guy outplayed everyone until his injury, and you still want a QB (Matt Moore) who is known to be a "Gamer" but hasn't show jack s#!t in a game yet. That pick 6 he threw last night was PATHETIC. My five year old daughter can make a better read than that. IMO, if Garrard (who is obviously better than Moore) can get healthy, than Moore needs to be traded or released.

Back
Top Bottom