Players That Definitely Need to Be Cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players That Definitely Need to Be Cut

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Successful 0-4 preseason wrapped up. What players after this preseason absolutely must be cut?

I'll just assume that the consensus is that David Garrard and Legadu Nanee absolutely must be put out of their misery and released. Any others?

Don't know about cut, but Matthews should be the starting WR opposite Bess. Garrard should make this squad by default, Moore sucks!

The first few weeks of camp i would have said Legedu should stay b/c he played well in camp.....but after what i've seen the last few games and his effort/hands, i'm thinking he needs to go to open up slots for the young guys to step up.

I do really like what i'm seeing out of Mathews.

I will admit that I was wrong about Nanee. I was excited when we got him because I liked him with San Diego. He was the best WR in camp and I thought he would be a great pickup. I was WRONG! He should be sent packing immediately! He doesn't even deserve a plane ticket back to Miami.

I will admit that I was wrong about Nanee. I was excited when we got him because I liked him with San Diego. He was the best WR in camp and I thought he would be a great pickup. I was WRONG! He should be sent packing immediately! He doesn't even deserve a plane ticket back to Miami.

It's really hard to overstate just how miserably bad this guy has been.

Back
Top Bottom