Players The Dolphins Met With At Shrine Practices | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players The Dolphins Met With At Shrine Practices

been sayin Tyree Jackson up in here for 3 weeks ... he's prob above 250 now... but 6'7" and runs like and elk? gimme that next season!

I agree totally. Not sure what round he's going in...... But I would definitely spend a 5th rounder on him. Maybe even a 4th

I love Stick but he isn't right for the Dolphins situation. Would be better for him to end up with a team like New Orleans. Stick is going to need a couple years to get used to throwing guys open in the NFL.

been sayin Tyree Jackson up in here for 3 weeks ... he's prob above 250 now... but 6'7" and runs like and elk? gimme that next season!

He has to run like an elk since his passing game
is terrible. You cant teach accuracy and he isn't an accurate
passer even against marginal competition

But he's not very good and takes far to long in his windup...MLB pitchers even want him to get through it quicker.

Every single one of those QBs is better than taamu.

Why should Miami even talk to him?

Hard to disagree with you there, but alot is doing their due diligence. Get the weaker prospects vetted first, then you can focus on the guys you are really after.

You never know if there is a surprise in the bunch.

Let's not go there guys. Leave race out of it or I'll have to delete your posts.

Illinois guard looked good in the Shrine game! Florida State tackle had a rough game. Thought St Louis from the Canes did ok. No QBs really stood out.

Illinois guard looked good in the Shrine game! Florida State tackle had a rough game. Thought St Louis from the Canes did ok. No QBs really stood out.
I actually thought Rypien looked pretty good. Made all the throws and looked good in the pocket. I was impressed.

Quite the selection of QB's between the Shrine game and the Senior Bowl....

Senior Bowl alone....

Drew Lock, Missouri, 6-4, 225
Daniel Jones, Duke, 6-5, 220
Ryan Finley, North Carolina State, 6-4, 212
Trace McSorley, Penn State, 6-0, 203
Tyree Jackson, Buffalo, 6-7, 245
Will Grier, West Virginia, 6-2, 223
Clayton Thorson, Northwestern, 6-4, 226
Jarrett Stidham, Auburn, 6-3, 215
Gardner Minshew II, Washington State, 6-2, 220

be smart for once and grab lock.

be smart for once and grab lock.

Really, this dude is a sub 60% completion guy. Jesus, what the **** is it with people wanting these inaccurate QBs.

It is simple...

Over 60% completion percentage
High YPA
NFL
and Dominated in college.

Only two QBs fit the bill and that is Haskins and Murray...if you take anything else in round one you will be looking for another QB in 2 or 3 years. How the **** are you going to take a guy, in round 1, to be the guy who leads your franchise and the QB can't even dominate in college, can't hit receivers consistently, and can't hit the big play...and you want him to do that against significantly better competition.

Please, no offensive linemen from FSU. It's no surprise he had a rough game, he had 12 of them already this year. Go with the Illinois guard.

Back
Top Bottom