Players The Dolphins Met With At Shrine Practices | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players The Dolphins Met With At Shrine Practices

id rather have tom brady at 40 than the guy from kc today.

id rather have tom brady at 40 than the guy from kc today.
I would rather have one of the gorillas that sodomized Matt Burke coaching my team in a big game than that choking walrus they had coaching KC today.

Brady is in the Super Bowl AGAIN. Mahomes has yet to be in one.
Lets see next year when defenses figure out Mahomes. Nobody has been able to stop Brady.
I mean FFS Brady make about 5
3 and 10s both in the 4th and OT.

I take Brady over Mahomes every day.
Id trade for him today, several no 1 picks.

the only reason that game was close is that the refs, SOP nowadays, started calling Pass Int to even up the game. Every game they do it against whoever has a lead. someone is leading 45-7 suddenly in 10 min its 45-40.

Brady is in the Super Bowl AGAIN. Mahomes has yet to be in one.
Lets see next year when defenses figure out Mahomes. Nobody has been able to stop Brady.
I mean FFS Brady make about 5
3 and 10s both in the 4th and OT.

the only reason that game was close is that the refs, SOP nowadays, started calling Pass Int to even up the game. Every game they do it against whoever has a lead. someone is leading 45-7 suddenly in 10 min its 45-40.

I would strenuously disagree. I'd take Mahomes every day of the week and twice on Sundays!

The league has had 18 games to figure Mahomes out - especially Belicheat. Brady has been in 39 playoff games, Mahomes in two! Yet despite the lack of experience, once Mahomes shook off the nervousness and got his sea legs under him, he outscored Brady 31-17 in the second half!

Brady is great but we've seen some warts this season; no question he's clutch but let's not give him undue credit for beating the 31st ranked defense.

Mahomes is special. If he could outscore the great Tom Brady in the second half by 2 touchdowns in only his 19th start and on the biggest stage, given what he can do with arm motion, mobility, ability to read defenses this early on, the sky is the limit for him if KC could fortify its defense.

What this game mostly underscored is that at this point in the season, an instant death overtime is BS. Everyone wanted to see the ball back in Mahomes hands now that he was in a groove. Post season playoffs should be one full 15 minute extra quarter!

I think most everyone agrees Brady is in the discussion for GOAT, while Mahomes is just in the greatest of 2019 discussion. Having said that, just how many years of greatness do you think Brady has left vs. Mahomes?

Seriously? Mahomes played great the 2nd half, that pats win was more the chiefs defense sucking. I see your agenda showing, no use trying to hide it now.

No way Mahomes would be able to complete those 3 yd passes and occasional 20yd "longball" with that lack of any pass rush in front of him

Back
Top Bottom