Players to Keep an Eye on Against the Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to Keep an Eye on Against the Patriots

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Brock Marion. All he's done since he's joined the Dolphins is turn up the juice in December, even if the rest of his team doesn't do it too. This guy tends to have his biggest games late in the year, when it really matters...and in the playoffs. And this really matters, and it feels very much like the playoffs. I can virtually guarantee you that he'll get an interception tomorrow.

Jason Taylor. He owns Matt Light. The only way to stop him is to throw three men on him, and that still only slows him down.

Ricky Williams. He owns the cold weather. He feels electrified by it, you can tell. Everyone else looked like they were at half speed against Buffalo, while Ricky looked like he was at full speed. It really was no surprise he had as many yards as he did. I think Ricky Williams is going to help us throw off our cold weather stigma for years to come.

Olindo Mare. He's clutch, and this is the clutch time. This game will end no differently than two years ago when we needed him to kick a 49 yarder into swirling winds to beat the Patriots and clinch the division title, in the closing seconds of the game. It will end no differently than when we depended on him to win the game against Denver in the closing seconds of the game. It will come down to his leg tomorrow.

I think the main player will be Jay. With the Pats stacked up against the run, Jay will have to make a few smart throws, and hopefully a few deep ones, early. His play early on will set the tone for the rest of the game.....

I IM some guy from NE right now on AIM and he said its snowing bad just right now (2:21 AM)

I'm sure Ricky will love it. Last time it snowed, he had one helluva game......

The forecast doesn't call for snow I don't think. I'm not tryin to just rattle off Dolphins playmakers here, if I was gonna do that I would have just rattled off everyone to watch out for...Jay Fiedler, Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, Ricky Williams, Rob Konrad, Jason Taylor, Adewale Ogunleye, Zach Thomas, Brock Marion, Patrick Surtain, and Sam Madison.

I mean, these dudes are gonna be solid, and I think all of them will have solid performances. But the ones that are really gonna grab ya by the boo-boo (can't resist the Cheech and Chong reference), I think are Marion, Taylor, Williams, and Mare.

I'm going to the game with my buddy who lives just outside of Foxboro and he said it was going to be 45 and sunny.

The weather man did say there would be some flurries here in CT also tonight but clear tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom