Players to look at for next years draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to look at for next years draft

Vince Young did good against Michigan in the Rose Bowl because Michigan has trouble against mobile QBS (That is why MSU almost beat us until Stanton went down, and why Ohio State beat us with Smith). Look at what he did against OU.

A junior QB I'd look out for his Omar Jacobs. 48 TDs, 2 ints.

ChambersWI said:
Vince Young did good against Michigan in the Rose Bowl because Michigan has trouble against mobile QBS (That is why MSU almost beat us until Stanton went down, and why Ohio State beat us with Smith)

Ugh dont remind me...:cry:

Awsi Dooger said:
Otherwise, they probably would have slotted late in the Top 10.

I'm trying to think of other top rated Canes for next year. Obviously Eric Winston at T. No QB. No RB. I don't think Devon Hester will bolt early because he's just getting settled at DB, but with such freakish athletic ability he could easily have a breakout season and leave.

I know Devon Hester.

Awsi Dooger said:
Otherwise, they probably would have slotted late in the Top 10.

I'm trying to think of other top rated Canes for next year. Obviously Eric Winston at T. No QB. No RB. I don't think Devon Hester will bolt early because he's just getting settled at DB, but with such freakish athletic ability he could easily have a breakout season and leave.

Gore in the Top 10? What ? :eek:

think chris leak will go early??? or will he stay another year?

think chris leak will go early??? or will he stay another year?

I think he'll stay and it'll be for his own good. If does leave early, he'd still be a legit top 15 pick thanks to a pathetic QB class.

If I'm not mistaken, Reggie Bush can make himself eligible for the draft next year. If you're going to use a top pick on RB, he better be a bonifide game-breaker. Reggie Bush is a game-breaker.

There are only seniors on that list. Charlie Whitehurt had a real dissapointing Junior season, but he has all the tools in the world to be a great quarterback. Clemson has a new OC this season, so hopefully he can get Whitehurt back to his Fresman/Sophomore days.

unifiedtheory said:
He's the only player that matters. If he was coming out this year ALL the "who should we draft debate" would be useless because we'd be taking him.

Offensive Tackle will be a very, very strong draft position next year:

1. D'Brickashaw Ferguson/Virginia
2. Marcus McNeill/Auburn
3. Jonathan Scott/Texas
4. Eric Winston/Miami
5. Andrew Whitworth/LSU
6. Daryn Colledge/Boise State

The defensive end position will have a true headliner as well if "Super" Mario Williams from NC State declares.

PackPhin said:
I think he'll stay and it'll be for his own good. If does leave early, he'd still be a legit top 15 pick thanks to a pathetic QB class.

Leak is too short. That will knock him down in the draft no matter what year it is.

KB21 said:
Offensive Tackle will be a very, very strong draft position next year:

1. D'Brickashaw Ferguson/Virginia
2. Marcus McNeill/Auburn
3. Jonathan Scott/Texas
4. Eric Winston/Miami
5. Andrew Whitworth/LSU
6. Daryn Colledge/Boise State

The defensive end position will have a true headliner as well if "Super" Mario Williams from NC State declares.

Damn I wish D'Brickashaw would have declared this year. Would make people shut up about the LT position. Plus, he's a great player.

Whitehurst #2??? LOL oh god. Thats comic relief for tonight. Thanks. He s-cks so much @ss its incredible. Clemson's benched him like a half dozen times in the last 3 years, hes got a below average arm of the Fiedler variety, and his decision making is awful. At minimum id put Smith, Gradkowski, Coyle (even after his injury) and mcneal ahead of him.

Frank Gore would have made an early list of Top 10 senior RBs for 2005

SkapePhin said:
Gore in the Top 10? What ? :eek:

Hell, he's among the Top 10 in some listings of this year's running backs.

I wasn't talking about Top Ten overall prospects. Top Ten by position, just like the person who started this thread and listed the Top Ten at WR, RB and QB.

Back
Top Bottom