Players to watch for | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to watch for

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
What are some key players around the league that are going to break out this year or some players that have already broke out that we need to watch out for and prepare to play against?Lee evans of the bills will be a surprise, Mike Vick(as a passer), antonio Gates and pat surtain are just a few, what are some others? thoughts?:confused:

I think Michael Vick as a passer. This will be his second year under the Falcon's hybrid version of the west coast offense. I'm still not picking the Falcon's to represent the NFC in superbowl as has become the "trendy pick" as of late. But I do believe Vick will dispell some of the rumors of his inability to effectively quarterback that offense without "tucking it and running".

Ready for this one? Brace yourself...

David Terrell - WR

Thats right... David Terrell... And I know I am gunna have to explain this one so hear it goes...

He was AWESOME at Michigan. So awesome that he was the 8th overall pick in the 2001 draft. He is extremely young and still explosive, but has been in one of the worst passing offenses in years... think about it... who has the QB been for Chicago? All bums... if u like Grossman, fine, but he still didnt even play last year. He has had absolutly no QB...

Now he is in NE and has a great QB... oh... and wait... who was David's QB in college when he was great? A 6th round pick in the 2000 draft by the name of Tom Freakin Brady! They played together in college!

Finally, what has been the largest problem with David Terrell's game the past few years? A lack of focus. There is no such thing in NE... it simply is not allowed.

Do I think he is gunna lead the league in TD's and Rec Yards? No... But he is gunna be great this year... When I heard that NE picked him up I got real worried, as all of you should too... This is exactly what NE does best! Turn scrubs into superstars! And he has the talent and the tools (QB... Great team...) to get it done...

Pick him up in the late rounds of your Fantasy Football Leagues... He will be a steal!

Nasty

Steven Jackson - RB STL
David Boston - WR MIA
Kevin Jones - RB DET
Tatum Bell - RB DEN
Tyrone Calico - WR TEN
Joey Porter - WR OAK
Lamont Jordan - RB OAK
Muhsin Muhammed - WR CHI
Rex Grossman - QB CHI
Joey Harrington - QB DET
Roy Williams - WR DET
Eddie Berlin - WR TEN
Kurt Warner - QB ARI
Larry Fitzgerald - WR ARI
Marcell Shipp - RB ARI
Plaxico Burress - WR NYG
Eli Manning - QB NYG

Just to name a few.... oh and Any SEA WR who can catch!

Joey Harrington is going to have a breakout year (or at least he should), he has a good RB in Kevin Jones and he has 3 1st rounders for WRs (C.Rogers, M.Williams, and R.Williams) as long as he can get the ball to them they can make big plays. I think the Lions now have the best WR crop of them all

NathanHunt said:
Steven Jackson - RB STL
David Boston - WR MIA
Kevin Jones - RB DET
Tatum Bell - RB DEN
Tyrone Calico - WR TEN
Joey Porter - WR OAK
Lamont Jordan - RB OAK
Muhsin Muhammed - WR CHI
Rex Grossman - QB CHI
Joey Harrington - QB DET
Roy Williams - WR DET
Eddie Berlin - WR TEN
Kurt Warner - QB ARI
Larry Fitzgerald - WR ARI
Marcell Shipp - RB ARI
Plaxico Burress - WR NYG
Eli Manning - QB NYG

Just to name a few.... oh and Any SEA WR who can catch!
agree with all except for Tenn. WRs...I think Drew Bennett will do better than Calico and Berlin

hahaha :lol:

The obvious ones are like Roy Williams and Vick... Those are the boring ones to talk about. Its the sleepers that are interesting :D

Does anyone agree or disagree with my theory on David Terrell? I like debating! :evil::yell:

Nasty

I have not seen much of David Terrell but he looks like a bust, but who knows now he has Tom Brady throwing to him

ChambersNBoston said:
agree with all except for Tenn. WRs...I think Drew Bennett will do better than Calico and Berlin

I personally think Calico is gunna be the best out of the 3 but with Bennett right behind him. Tenn has a great pair of young WRs in those 2 and once they get the rest of the team put back together, expect big things from them...

Nasty

Nasty said:
I personally think Calico is gunna be the best out of the 3 but with Bennett right behind him. Tenn has a great pair of young WRs in those 2 and once they get the rest of the team put back together, expect big things from them...

Nasty
Im expecting big things from the WRs thas it not their D or anythin else...We'll beat them when it comes time. Terrell and Brady reunited is going to be death.

Nasty said:

Nasty
they better sort out the QB situation first, Steve McNair is not their future QB and they haven't got their future QB on the roster yet

ChambersNBoston said:
Im expecting big things from the WRs thas it not their D or anythin else...We'll beat them when it comes time. Terrell and Brady reunited is going to be death.

Yep... it is gunna be scary... GOD DAMN PATRIOTS!! I HATE YOU! :yell:

Nasty

Back
Top Bottom