Players we dont want with Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players we dont want with Ricky

I dont get the big deal. These guys are smoking something that will decrease their skills not enhance them. If they smoke it, it will only diminish their reaction times and brain cells. It seems like the league puts more of an emphasis on marijuana then they do performance enhancing drugs.

Those 4 guys draft stock has prob dropped a bunch.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
I dont get the big deal. These guys are smoking something that will decrease their skills not enhance them. If they smoke it, it will only diminish their reaction times and brain cells. It seems like the league puts more of an emphasis on marijuana then they do performance enhancing drugs.

I dont think they were smoking weed while they were playing so it probably had no effect on them but it is illegal and in the states illegal drugs are a no-no

JAREDMANN said:
I dont think they were smoking weed while they were playing so it probably had no effect on them but it is illegal and in the states illegal drugs are a no-no

I agree it is illegal and they should be punished. My point is that is all we hear about. They never talk about the steroids or body enhancing stuff. It is all swept away and hidden. There is no way some of these guys got as big as they are without help.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
I agree it is illegal and they should be punished. My point is that is all we hear about. They never talk about the steroids or body enhancing stuff. It is all swept away and hidden. There is no way some of these guys got as big as they are without help.

Actually the article did list a 5th player..."Northwestern defensive tackle Luis Castillo tested positive for androstenedione, which is considered a steroid by the NFL"

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Actually the article did list a 5th player..."Northwestern defensive tackle Luis Castillo tested positive for androstenedione, which is considered a steroid by the NFL"

I read a different article that only mentioned the marijuana. Thanks for the update. I honestly dont care if they take this stuff. If they all take it then it wont be a boost for the hundred or so who take it now. Talk about parity, let them all take it.

im glad hawthorne will drop, i'll take him, we need a young DT and im sure he wont f-around too mcuh with saban in charge...

What if they all went to Mexico and where smoking pot there where it was legal?? Then come back and test posative to the drug test. Does that make it Illegal?? Just something I have thought of.

Shamboubou said:
What if they all went to Mexico and where smoking pot there where it was legal?? Then come back and test posative to the drug test. Does that make it Illegal?? Just something I have thought of.

Its probably the same as when I was in the army. A positive test is a positive test. They didnt care when or where just that you did it. They always gave you a chance to come clean prior to testing and if you did the consequences were always lighter.

Shamboubou said:

No matter where you do it, it's against NFL rules. Otherwise most of the players in the league would live in Mexico lol.

Back
Top Bottom