PlayersHave To Play- Its not all coaching | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PlayersHave To Play- Its not all coaching

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
You know, the more threads i see about Sparano, the more it come back to the players. I could agree with alot of people on sparano and his coaching, particularly last week when BB showed him some more of what dont see coming.

But his players are not playing very well together and particularly the defense. This was supposed to be our strong suit garraunteed. well, its not.

I didnt see the game yesterday but was listening online while driving home from a social gathering out of town. Sparano cant kick FG's or catch TD passes. Players get paid alot of money to do there jobs and do it to the best of their ability. Yeah, putting Carroll on Johnson was rediculous, however, what happened before that was just as rediculous. Leaving more points off the board was a drop right in his mits with B Marsh. WTF? Blocked kciks again?

I'm sorry, but if the coach is responsible for what the players do on the field, then players will be out of work or will be downgraded if/when they play on some other team because the league is not going to buy into players who supposedly give up or not playing with intensity in the second game of the season.

Jason Taylor sometimes just puzzles me here in Miami. I know he wants to win, but to go along with the Crowder approach is not good. Not good for him in other words. Not good for any player who wishes to go along with this thinking. Your career is on the line as well. Not just Sparano's.

JT is back here for two games and is already whining about ****...now I'm starting to remember why I didn't care so much that he was gone

The team makes mental mistakes in critical situations, they have been penalized for 12 men on the field in each of the 1st 2 games and the special teams while not horrendous, has been average. They do not excell in any fundamental aspect of the game.
These are all signs of poor coaching.
It is also a coaches job to make sure the players are well conditioned. We have seen numerous signs of the opposite. He is failing at everything, so far

IMO Sparano doesn't have the smarts to run an NFL football team.

Blame goes all around on this team. I can't think of one spot that has been consistent. I've seen some great stuff followed by stupid stuff at the most inopportune times.

To be fair, Ireland shares an equal part in the failures of this team. I have a bad feeling that only Sparano will be let go and Ireland will be spared, which only takes care of part of the problem.

JT is back here for two games and is already whining about ****...now I'm starting to remember why I didn't care so much that he was gone

i think because JT knows the coach and team is dysfunctional
he got too see 1st hand a well run green machine
At least taylor is backing up his play with a sack and some hurries..

It's not on the owner, the GM, the coaches, or the players. It's all on the fans. If only we had more people paying for overpriced hotdogs and beers, we could be 2-0 right now. Get with the program!

To be fair, Ireland shares an equal part in the failures of this team. I have a bad feeling that only Sparano will be let go and Ireland will be spared, which only takes care of part of the problem.

Agreed. I want all remnants of Parcells and 80s football gone from this. With Ireland we only have a Parcells disciple who's still stuck in the 80s and will more than likely continue to draft that way. He's of a mold that no longer wins in the NFL. Plus, I'm getting sick of him taking all the credit for all the picks that worked out and deflecting blame when they didn't.

Agreed. I want all remnants of Parcells and 80s football gone from this. With Ireland we only have a Parcells disciple who's still stuck in the 80s and will more than likely continue to draft that way. He's of a mold that no longer wins in the NFL. Plus, I'm getting sick of him taking all the credit for all the picks that worked out and deflecting blame when they didn't.

Agreed because hey ireland selected these players
if they not playing at a high level that reflects on ireland and the coach and the players of course

Back
Top Bottom