Playing for how long? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playing for how long?

flip

Starter
Reaction score
I was just looking at the Dolphins roster and i see that Keith is a 16 year vet JT is at 9 and ZT is at 11, will they make it as long?

Both JT and ZT could retire at anytime. I think ZT is gonna retire the day miami releases him, cause hes not really going to 'fit' in most schemes. As for JT, i think he'll be done once he believes he'll never have another realistix shot at a ring.

I was just looking at the Dolphins roster and i see that Keith is a 16 year vet JT is at 9 and ZT is at 11, will they make it as long?
No don't think Jason Taylor will, he was thinking about retirement in the end of the season, maybe 2-3 more years for him max.

I think that both have quite a few years to go.... Even when were losing a game, I still key on those two guys....love to watch them play and I know it won't be forever...

No don't think Jason Taylor will, he was thinking about retirement in the end of the season, maybe 2-3 more years for him max.
yea but the reason he was thinking about retirement was because of saban and how he worked him to hard. with that said, i have to agree his time could be running out soon

Back
Top Bottom