Playing with heart | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playing with heart

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jay Fiedler does more for this team then we ever knew. Yes, him being there wins us football games, we knew that, for the most part. I mean we have seen his bad games.

But with Jay at the helm, this team plays with soooo much heart, and soooooo much emotion. Like Ricky yesterday, we usually don't get much of a reaction out of him. But after almost every good run he made, he'd pop back up, and spin the ball out of his hands to the ground.

The defense was sacraficing their bodies like usual to make plays. JT gets hurt, it looked bad, but we see him in plays later.

The offensive line blocks a heck of a lot better for Jay, and Norv takes more chances down the field. Chambers is going to be a superstar in this league, he is making great catch after great catch. Today I feel proud to be a Dolphins fan. Jay Fiedler is not the most physically gifted qb, but he has more heart and emotion then anyone in this league. I can't wait for the next game.

As far as Sunday goes...... GO COLTS bring those pats back down to reality, no more luck! 44- 17 Colts!

The line had a lot less pressure to contain because the way our passing was working. They couldn't stack the line of scrimmage yesterday, it was great to see that.

Miami absolutely plays with more passion when Jay is in. I believe this is because Jay plays with heart. He may not be the best QB as far as ablitlity, but he plays smart football. Miami wins with Jay, period! I've never been a Jay supporter, but i'm glad hes back! I gave BG a fair chance when Jay went down, but he blew it for me. I wanted him to do well, but he didn't. Go Jay! and GO Finz.

and its deserved. I also noticed the OL played a great game.(compared the the begining of the year). Is seems like they're getting it together and thats huge going into Dec. Keep it up!!

You hit it on the head FGTG, the team respects him. They play for him, they believe in him. That is an intangible that 0 stats can measure and is huge. They believe they have a chance because Jay is there, they play hard and dont quit.

wait a minute.....I thought the PATS are the only ones that played with heart and have won all their games based upon heart, determination, clutch-play ability, and other intangibles.....:lol: :roflmao: ......oh yeah.....and Lady Luck!!!!

sorry, just had to throw this in there.....

Back
Top Bottom