playoff picture | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

playoff picture

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
i was thinking about it and was kind of curious, even tho its early this is what i think the playoff picture will look like......................

AFC Wild Card AFC Divisional AFC Championship
Jets*over Jags
Colts* over Jets*
Colts* over Steelers*
Steelers* over Chargers*
Chargers* over Ravens

AFC bubble teams
1. Broncos
2. Pats
3. Phins

NFC Wild Card NFC Divisional NFC Championship
Panthers over Seahawks*
Eagles* over Pathers
Eagles* over Packers*
Packers* over Falcons*
Packers* over Vikings

NFC Bubble Teams
1. Giants
2. Rams
3. Lions

Super Bowl
Eagles over Colts

*Division Winner

you don't think the Pats will make the playoffs??

I got the Eagles over the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

You can't pick anything until after the draft and preseason. You don't know who is doing what yet!

finsnchips said:

Idk i just have a feeling that the pats will fall this year, not fall far but fall.

I just can't see the Ravens making it to the SB...actually I don't think they'll even make it to the playoffs. I think Cincy will get the Wild Card.

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
I just can't see the Ravens making it to the SB...actually I don't think they'll even make it to the playoffs. I think Cincy will get the Wild Card.

Go Fins!!!

cincy will b close but they just always seem to have something fall apart for them, just like the bills

finsnchips said:

you can't automatically assume that the Pats will make the playoffs, yes they have been losing players every season and have still won SBs but this time they have lost their coordinators on top of losing some players

nick19991 said:
you can't automatically assume that the Pats will make the playoffs, yes they have been losing players every season and have still won SBs but this time they have lost their coordinators on top of losing some players

100% agree:wink:

Back
Top Bottom