Playoff Scenarios | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Scenarios

the Raiders won at Denver a few weeks ago with JaMarcus Russell leading the comeback. i've officially seen horses puke now. and i'm not talking about the Broncos fans

You know it can be very possible that all the teams we need to lose do lose, but we are more like to likely to lose against Pitt. Now how stupid would dolphins fill if all the teams did lose and we end up screwing it up cause we lose to Pitt.

I worry more about us taking care of our own business. Ben Roethlisberger, Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward, and Heath Miller working over our defense. Roethlisberger threw for 500 yards a couple of weeks ago and we still haven't managed to figure out pass defense for an entire game yet. I hate to say it but I think it'll be a shootout and we probably come up short at the end. If Polamalu is healthy enough to play, we are in trouble.

Jacksonville losing in Cleveland is the game I can see most likely going the Dolphins way. The Jaguars quit last week. They lost a huge heart breaking game against the Colts then they didn't show up the following week. I just don't see them going into any team's stadium ,especially a team on kind of a hot streak like the browns right now, and winning. Jack Del Rio will most likely be looking for a new job soon.

I have a feeling the Ravens are going to blow out the Raiders sneak into the playoffs then pull an upset in the 1st round. Then give the Colts a run for their money only to lose on a last second Manning TD.

I refuse to even consider it unless it actually sets up for the Cincy/Jets game.

... Til then, I'm not setting myself up for disappoinent. I'm focusing on winning Sunday.

Let's go Dolphins!

I refuse to even consider it unless it actually sets up for the Cincy/Jets game.

... Til then, I'm not setting myself up for disappoinent. I'm focusing on winning Sunday.

Let's go Dolphins!

Me too, I had hope the last two weeks. only to have the Dolphins blow it in the end. How often do that many games go your way? The Dolphins had it happen two weeks in a row, and they couldn't take advantage of that good fortune.Right now I'm just going to rout for the Dolphins to beat the Steelers and not worry about the other games.

How about we try to win the Steeler Game first, last I checked we've lost our last 2...talk of Playoffs is crazy at this point.

No way they make the playoffs. OAK over BAL won't happen. Neither will MIA over PIT. Our secondary is too weak to give us a good chance of winning this one. But on the bright side, losing would improve our draft position. Don't get me wrong, I want them to win, but don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Even if the first three games went our way the Bengals are going to have much less incentive to win than the Jets will.

Eh.. Win the game tomorrow, and hope for the best.

Right now, I'm not feeling too optimistic, but if they win, stranger things have happened.

As for questions about the Steelers-- for someone living in the 'Burgh, here's what I can tell you is going on.

Don't count on Polamalu playing.. He's already been ruled out. Realistically, the Steelers should have stuck his *** on the IR, why they didn't is anyone's guess.

Hines Ward is banged up too. At this point, he's 75 percent lock to start.

Miami CAN shut the Steelers down, it's just a matter of if they will.

Eh.. Win the game tomorrow, and hope for the best.

Right now, I'm not feeling too optimistic, but if they win, stranger things have happened.

As for questions about the Steelers-- for someone living in the 'Burgh, here's what I can tell you is going on.

Don't count on Polamalu playing.. He's already been ruled out. Realistically, the Steelers should have stuck his *** on the IR, why they didn't is anyone's guess.

Hines Ward is banged up too. At this point, he's 75 percent lock to start.

Miami CAN shut the Steelers down, it's just a matter of if they will.

Polamalu might have been available in the playoffs, so no IR.

You know it can be very possible that all the teams we need to lose do lose, but we are more like to likely to lose against Pitt. Now how stupid would dolphins fill if all the teams did lose and we end up screwing it up cause we lose to Pitt.

everything we have needed has fallen into our laps the last 2 weeks, but somehow someway we blew it. we shouldve had a playoff spot locked up heading into this sunday. on the flip side all the teams battling for the final spots can pretty much say the same thing except the steelers. theyve battled for their lives to climb back in it.

it would shock the hell out of me if all those games go our way, completely shocked and amazed honestly i think you could even say it would me a miracle!!

Back
Top Bottom