Playoff Scenarios | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Scenarios

the Colts haven't really blown out anyone. they played close games all year.

At some point they were going to lose whether last week, this week or in the playoffs.

I think they most likely win but much like Ten in '07 and den in '04 we benefitted from them sitting guys down. In 2004 Buf played Pitt backups and lost. We took care of business.

i respectfully disagree. i mean fine u showed me u guys r scoring less than a point more, but lets be honest here, i no and u no that the bengals offense is alot better then the jets. main reason is sanchez vs palmer, and that is a huge gap. id give the nod to recievers to cincy and the jets running game is better. overall though, whose offense is more feared? the reason is sanchez isnt anywhere near carson palmer.

The bengal O looks much better on paper but their O has struggled most of the year, they are winning much the same way we are- running and defense.

I think we have a very similar team to Cincy. Can they beat us at full strength? of course but they aren't blowing us out.

At some point they were going to lose whether last week, this week or in the playoffs.

I think they most likely win but much like Ten in '07 and den in '04 we benefitted from them sitting guys down. In 2004 Buf played Pitt backups and lost. We took care of business.

yeah, i didn't think they would go undefeated. quite frankly, i don't see them solving the Chargers in the play-offs.

anyway, the Colts made the right decision IMO.

I'm not trying to knock the Jets here. But I live in NY and I can't take their fans. They actually believe that they deserve to go to the playoffs and that when they get there, they will make some noise. That is one of the main reasons I hate Jet fans so much. They are ignorant and annoying. How can they feel they deserve to go??? We SWEPT them and they had the Colts, and most probably the Bengals lay down for them. The Rules Committee is actually going to take a look at that because the Jets are so undeserving.

In regards to the Dolphins, we don't have a realistic shot. Even if we make it, we would be one and done. We had our chances, and we blew it. Realistically, how many of us honestly thought we would be a playoff team?? I'm happy with our progress. Remember, we won only 1 game 2 seasons ago!!!

Next year, with some more help at WR and LB, and an NFL safety, we will make some noise.

BTW, can I just go on the record as saying that the officials really fuc#ed us in the last game. They have been terrible all season!!!

yeah i agree, the nfl needs to do something about this preseason football we have to watch. maybe take away a draft pick if they deem a team is laying down. you have to give it to the colts and bengals (if they lay too), they did the smart thing by putting the weakest team in the playoffs , the jets.

we can always whine about officiating and im not one that does but the last 3-4 games the bad calls have come at critical points in the game. a bad call happens but some of these oafs they call refs have really helped our late season crumble into pieces.

If only the Phins could've beaten the two teams we did beat. 9 (actually 3)

We blasted the Texans, do your coaches not have access to game film?

I hope you beat Pitt and everything else falls into place, you snuggle up at home with your life partners and watch the Jets closeout Giants stadium with style.

All the while your playoff dreams are crushed, even in a year where you swept the Jets.

When was the last time that happened? Miami sweeping the Jets and no playoffs???

Polamalu might be back too, good luck!!

I'm pretty sure your familiar with the term "same old Jets". What could possibly make you think that they don't choke tonight?
I am being honest when I say it's impressive how Jet fans keep getting their hopes up. You think that compensation fraud fireman cries tonight?

That would be hilarious if everything broke just right for us and then the Jets lose tonight's game and we get in.

i just pray that i can watch tonights game with hope that r fins can get in, rather than just to watch only to root against the jets.

Jax needs to lose
so put clv in at -115 or -125

the odds have dipped a little the last day or two on the pats bengals and raiders
as of yesterday the same parlay paid like 475-1
without the dolphins included the chances of those 4 teams losing were 175-1 I believe
any way you slice it, it's sht odds. Don't wanna hear all these I think we have a decent shot threads. It's ridiculous

Oh yeah, you're right. That was a sloppy screw up on my part, using the wrong team in the Jaguar/Cleveland computation. That's what I get for posting on half an Ambien and giving us so little hope I never really paid attention to what combination we needed. :lol:

Your 625/1 sounds like it was very accurate given the switch from small underdog to small favorite. Perhaps the book was even a bit generous initially.

bye bye playoff scenario thread, i loved you man. now can someone play the trumpets as we watch it sink to the bottom of the abyss like an old warship.

Well at least you'll get a much needed draft pick.

Wish us luck as our season continues!!

How bout that Tiger formation??

No need to rub it in.

hell, let him have his fun. Some folks around here act like the world has ended anyway....even though most level headed folks here had us pegged as a 7-9 win team with the schedule and glaring holes.

These Jet fans are almost as delusional as the majority of this message board was last year when we went from an awful 1-15 team to a decent 11-5 team that happened to make the playoffs. There was no way we were getting passed the divisional round (which we didn't) and the same goes for the Jets this year.

These Jet fans are almost as delusional as the majority of this message board was last year when we went from an awful 1-15 team to a decent 11-5 team that happened to make the playoffs. There was no way we were getting passed the divisional round (which we didn't) and the same goes for the Jets this year.

Or NE without Welker.. One and Done

Back
Top Bottom