Playoff shirts on the way

Drazzub

Scout Team
Reaction score
Black shirt with playoffs at the top. Phin logo in the middle. Strain at the bottom.

Daytona Fin

There's one, set for stun
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't like the strain, sounds like something I do after two cups of coffee in the morning :lol:

K-Rob

#1 Fin Cheerleader - Chiquita Lady Lumps
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It's crude because I did it on my phone but I think something like this would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

utahphinsfan

Puck Fitzburgh
Reaction score
Hell yeah man I'd be interested!

For suggestions, the story of the season is the turnaround. Regardless of playoff outcome, "1-4 one moment, playoffs the next" is something worth remembering and celebrating for years and years afterward.

Honestly I can't believe this isn't a bigger story all over the NFL. I guess this team hasn't been good long enough to get the usual bandwagon fans and primetime viewers. Oh well, we select few have something special to celebrate. :)
Or... Its not how you start but how you finish

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

I don't like the strain, sounds like something I do after two cups of coffee in the morning :lol:
You need more fiber in your Mexican food :D

FSU Truth

The Fitzpatrickiest team in the NFL
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The look should be a silhouetted team in aqua on a black shirt with a silhouetted coach (black) (Gase in front)

Text over image: The New Miami (Orange)

Text below: Playoffs 2016 (orange)

I am no artist so I am unable to do this image, but I thought it would be simple enough yet impactful.

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Fintastic17

Starter
Reaction score
Any suggestions are welcome. I'll be giving some away to Finheaven members. Cheers my brothers!!!

Edit: Just adding a few designs.

I love the first one. If you could put CW91 on the top right and change the color of "Strain" to teal like the teams one is I'd snap that up in a heartbeat

Top Bottom