Playoff shirts on the way | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff shirts on the way

Black shirt with playoffs at the top. Phin logo in the middle. Strain at the bottom.

It's crude because I did it on my phone but I think something like this would be cool.
9f95d5b2c2853836f63081ba4244352d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah man I'd be interested!

For suggestions, the story of the season is the turnaround. Regardless of playoff outcome, "1-4 one moment, playoffs the next" is something worth remembering and celebrating for years and years afterward.

Honestly I can't believe this isn't a bigger story all over the NFL. I guess this team hasn't been good long enough to get the usual bandwagon fans and primetime viewers. Oh well, we select few have something special to celebrate. :)

Or... Its not how you start but how you finish

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

I don't like the strain, sounds like something I do after two cups of coffee in the morning :lol:

You need more fiber in your Mexican food :D

I like to see a J STRAIN T-Shirt with something to do with Ajayi!!

The look should be a silhouetted team in aqua on a black shirt with a silhouetted coach (black) (Gase in front)

Text over image: The New Miami (Orange)

Text below: Playoffs 2016 (orange)

I am no artist so I am unable to do this image, but I thought it would be simple enough yet impactful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any suggestions are welcome. I'll be giving some away to Finheaven members. Cheers my brothers!!!

Edit: Just adding a few designs.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I love the first one. If you could put CW91 on the top right and change the color of "Strain" to teal like the teams one is I'd snap that up in a heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom