“Playoffs Shouldn’t Be A Problem,” Owens Says | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Playoffs Shouldn’t Be A Problem,” Owens Says

TO could'nt get the Cowboys into the playoffs yet the Bills have a shot? Right! Oh yeah, that was because of the Romo/Whitten conspiricy to exclude TO and keep Dallas home in January. What TO really means...."As long as Trent gets me the ball say ah 200 or so times this year the playoffs will be no problem.

Has Jauron been promoted to Executive Vice President of Football Operations?

touche'

AND i agree that last year Coach Tony was an unknown entity. So how about making this distinction instead?

Because last year Miami has [multiple choice, fill in the blank]
and
Buffalo had Jauron

Jauron: old dog = no new tricks

touche'

AND i agree that last year Coach Tony was an unknown entity. So how about making this distinction instead?

Because last year Miami has [multiple choice, fill in the blank]
and
Buffalo had Jauron

Jauron: old dog = no new tricks

The biggest factor in Miami making the playoffs last year was Tom Brady getting hurt.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Miami because they played some good football last year. Drafting Long was also huge and picking up Penny was key as well.

I just thought the post about Parcells and Jauron was ridiculous. There is no way I would get into a pissing match comparing BP and DJ unless I was the guy that had BP.

Allot more goes into making the playoffs than just DJ and BP. I'm sure BP would agree.

Dick looked lost to me at the end of the season. Just lost. Everyone in Buffalo was calling for his head. I cannot see him lasting past this season.

The biggest factor in Miami making the playoffs last year was Tom Brady getting hurt.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Miami because they played some good football last year. Drafting Long was also huge and picking up Penny was key as well.

I just thought the post about Parcells and Jauron was ridiculous. There is no way I would get into a pissing match comparing BP and DJ unless I was the guy that had BP.

Allot more goes into making the playoffs than just DJ and BP. I'm sure BP would agree.
Miami always seems to give Brady fits though. The biggest factor was not turning the ball over.

Even if the Pats had Brady and had swept the Phins last year, going 10-6 would still have been an accomplishment in itself (don't know if it would've assured a playoff spot or not).

Just the title “Playoffs Shouldn’t Be A Problem,” Owens Says
:sidelol::sidelol::chuckle::sidelol::sidelol:

I needed that! Thanks!

I can't beleive I read through this whole thread and no one used the old....PLAY OFFS? YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT PLAY OFFS? PLAY OFFS?

I don't see why its such an impossibility for the Bills making the playoffs next year, you guys went 1-15 the year before. The next year, you made the playoffs. Every year in the NFL is a new year, you cannot determine the end result before the season has even started, lets wait and see, and then laugh.

is this before or after he tears the team apart from the inside out?

Back
Top Bottom