Plays that go against Ballage | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Plays that go against Ballage

In today's NFL, I think that the draft value for a RB is in the 3rd or later. Watchin Ballage as our starter, I could get on board with us taking one in the 2nd (maybe even last pick of the 1st)...

If we are going to cut O’Leary basically on the spot after he messed up this guy should’ve been cut so long ago.

He’s such a garbage runningback, I’m holding out hope that Flores literally cuts him mid game he sucks so bad.

I get the point that Flo is giving people a try out to sort the wheat from the chaff and even coming back later to give a 2nd attempt to see if they have learned any thing. [See Calhoun OG, Needham DB as examples and still think Rosen/Prince may be given another shot]
In saying that Ballage is a mystery, as he has had a fair shot. My only answer is may be the other RB's haven't quite learn't enough to step up to the starting role yet, but hopefully soon Laird might.

ps also with Walton going awol has that put a spike in the plans of the running game?

At some point, I think John Kelly will get a shot with someone, and when he does, he should show out. Very good vision and contact balance. If you look at his numbers in LA, they're unimpressive, but keep in mind you're dealing with a small sample. He shares a lot of similarities to Kareem Hunt - in terms of strengths and weaknesses, with speed being his biggest weakness. The Rams currently have him on their PS. He's not a great fit in that system, which favors a guy who can put his foot in the dirt and get upfield quickly and with speed. But, he was a much better RB prospect than anyone on Miami's roster (was).

let's not forget this...

His reaction was priceless, kinda just looked around to see if anyone saw that.
He has no awareness, hell, he doesn't even like to touch the ball...

Quit dumping on Ballage guys. He's doing his best to help us get a higher pick in the draft. If not for him we could be drafting 10 but thanks to him we still have a chance to pick 1st or 2nd.

That's post of the year right there :)

Back
Top Bottom