Plays that go against Ballage | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Plays that go against Ballage

At some point, I think John Kelly will get a shot with someone, and when he does, he should show out. Very good vision and contact balance. If you look at his numbers in LA, they're unimpressive, but keep in mind you're dealing with a small sample. He shares a lot of similarities to Kareem Hunt - in terms of strengths and weaknesses, with speed being his biggest weakness. The Rams currently have him on their PS. He's not a great fit in that system, which favors a guy who can put his foot in the dirt and get upfield quickly and with speed. But, he was a much better RB prospect than anyone on Miami's roster (was).
Given the scarcity of talent on this roster- surprised we haven’t poached more from talented teams.

Ballage look all right last yr. Sound like he need better line. It not all on him.

Ballage look all right last yr. Sound like he need better line. It not all on him.
A LOT of it is on him! He has had holes to run through and hasn't found them. He also gets almost no yards after first contact. He has been terrible......

Given the scarcity of talent on this roster- surprised we haven’t poached more from talented teams.

Yeah, there are definitely PS players around the league who could play for Miami. They have turned over a lot of the roster already, so it could have something to do with wanting to maintain some type of continuity, or maybe they're picky about the type of character they sign, but I think Kelly was better than Walton, and he was a hell of a lot cleaner off the field. So, I really don't know.

Besides his lack of vision and play I certainly want him gone since he said "I have nothing to prove". Screw him. He either increases his productivity or he can take the next plane out of here.

He’s the one player that gurus said had zero vision and ran smaller than his size. I had hoped they were wrong. They weren’t. Time to move on.

He’s the one player that gurus said had zero vision and ran smaller than his size. I had hoped they were wrong. They weren’t. Time to move on.

Was always a terrible runner, but he projected as a quality receiver out of the backfield. Unfortunately, he's been terrible at that, too.

He is the perfect RB for what we're trying to accomplish, lose games! I've never seen a big, fast guy play so slow and soft. He sucks in every way a RB can suck. But, we have a bunch of must lose games coming up, so Ballage is my guy.

When you have a guy that size and speed most people are trying to make him live to that physical talent

Back
Top Bottom