Please Chris Grier...Don’t “Andrew Luck” our future QB! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please Chris Grier...Don’t “Andrew Luck” our future QB!

The pass for Grant hit him right in his hands/face. The one to Williams would not have been a TD as he'd have landed at least one foot out of bounds. I'm not worry about Williams. That was not as easy as it looked imo.

I don’t agree Danny....That was on Williams in my opinion....if he is aware of where he is and maintains his footing....catches the ball I think he scores!

I would love to come out of this draft with Tristan Wirfs and Tyler Biadasz....my point was let’s put a line in front of Josh, Tua or whoever we draft.

Draft those two, sign Brandon Sherf in free agency... and you got a smash mouth O-line!
I hear you!! Wirfs is an insane athlete for his position and can play both RT and LT. But unfortunately I've recently read an article by Tony Pauline who anticipates Wirfs, staying in school. He's said to value education over football and wants to get his degree before playing in the NFL. But if he does declare he'd be the guy I'd seriously consider drafting.

I post this because we’ve just witnessed a special QB end his career earlier than it should have been...and why was this?

It happened because the Colts waited until 2018 to finally build an O-line around Andrew Luck....and just when they were ready to win it all...the QB’s body and mind had taken enough punishment and beating and it’s over!

I expect this team to draft a QB number one overall and along with Josh Rosen this team will have an exciting QB room once again.

Please prioritize building an O-line in 2020...I don’t care if it means waiting till 2021 to add an edge rusher or whatever....build this O -line...learn from the Colts mistake!

David Carr as well. That Oline ruined him with 76 sacks as a rookie......76!!!

Back
Top Bottom