please dont take it for granted miami will get the first pick. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

please dont take it for granted miami will get the first pick.

Most on this board don't want a darker skinned QB from Alabama...only thing i can guess.
What a stupid thing to say considering the Dolphins have a black head coach and a black GM. Unless you want to say that everybody who is against Flores and/or Grier are so because of their skin color. :bobdole:

It speaks volumes about you (not in a good way) to bring race into the conversation.

I don't think it's because of any of that. I just think most people on this forum's only view of Tua vs Lawrence came from the championship game only. One game sample size and whatnot.
I could understand that,if they were looking at Clemson's recievers..

What a stupid thing to say considering the Dolphins have a black head coach and a black GM. Unless you want to say that everybody who is against Flores and/or Grier are so because of their skin color. :bobdole:

It speaks volumes about you (not in a good way) to bring race into the conversation.
The explain what is it?.....From Bama?

People are hung up on the national championship game.

They shouldn’t be. Outside of a wr screen where he was throwing to a spot that doesn’t ask mucb of post snap verification he really only made one mistake.

A pre snap read with no post snap verification down the field throwing to a spot also.

Easily fixable with time and game reps etc.

his performances...I want the best QB for Miami...not someone because their tall. People are "hoping" his performance will match his physical
potential ...It hasn't...I'm not building a team based on "hoping" someone gets better...I want the QB that has proven it by carrying their
team for the past two years.

I don't think it's because of any of that. I just think most people on this forum's only view of Tua vs Lawrence came from the championship game only. One game sample size and whatnot.

Much like people's views on Rosen are based on one game under a new HC

We need to lose to the Bengals and the Jets x 2. If we do, then we could very well pave the way to lock the first pick. It’s crucial
By the time the dolphins face the Jets, Darnold will be back. Not worried there. Cincinnati has been very competent and road games at Seattle and buffalo came down to the wire, and hopefully aj green comes back. Hopefully Daniel Jones is everything he appeared to be on Sunday for NY.

The Redskins might be a problem, but hoping gruden just rides Peterson all day.

It's happening, and unlike 2011 when they blew it, for real this time.

Weird... it's almost as if Rosen has an entire year in the NFL and an underwhelming college career to fall back on as evidence...

Yup, but notice I said "under a new HC." Or are you saying no NFL player improves under a new HC? I'm willing to see what happens. Some aren't.

Back
Top Bottom