Please get rid of Sparano already... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please get rid of Sparano already...

Mage_Phin

All in for Philbin.
Reaction score
Everyone knows it's going to happen sooner rather than later, why prolong the inevitable? I cannot stress how tired I am of watching this pathetic, cowardly man on the sidelines week after week. This team isn't a bad team, but it's 3-8 because our coaching staff is totally inept. I have to admit, Miami doesn't really gain much from firing him at this point in the season. I'm just so disgusted watching this clown pretend to be a head coach every week.

I am in a wierd place....if/when Ts gets fired I will be kinda pissed, because Ross should have done it after last year, instead of wasting this year...

If they are not keeping him, they should let him go so they can publicly start the process of replacement. If I were running the show I would want to see different player's reactions to that as well. It could help you spot what needs to change.

Look at it this way, if we let him finish out the year, we get to be in position to draft a franchise QB.

Everyone knows it's going to happen sooner rather than later, why prolong the inevitable? I cannot stress how tired I am of watching this pathetic, cowardly man on the sidelines week after week. This team isn't a bad team, but it's 3-8 because our coaching staff is totally inept. I have to admit, Miami doesn't really gain much from firing him at this point in the season. I'm just so disgusted watching this clown pretend to be a head coach every week.

I believe you answered your own question.

He'll be gone, at the end of the season.

the game management after we took the lead by two points 19-17 was horrendous. sparano can be a good assistant coach but not a head coach. that 3 and out under 4 min left cost us the game.

the game management after we took the lead by two points 19-17 was horrendous. sparano can be a good assistant coach but not a head coach. that 3 and out under 4 min left cost us the game.

Is that on Sparano or Daboll or both?

i cannot stress how tired i am of seeing ppl who talk from behind computer screens and forum handles call grown men who lead grown men who are some of the best athletes in the country into battle every week with their dignity even after a bunch of much smaller and weaker men constantly question his manhood every week "cowards" and "pathetic"

and actually everyone knows its going to happen LATER rather than SOONER. its about Ross not looking like a fool and putting this team in further disarray. its about finishing out the season with our chin up and moving on in the off-season.

Why fire him and risk the team rallying?

At this point I think we all can agree that the best scenario is for this team to lose out.

Now that there is no hope of the playoffs, hopefully the team packs it in.

lol.

we werent' going to win out, and we arent going to lose out.

WE LOST A GAME BY 1 POINT IN THE FINAL SECONDS TO THE DALLAS COWBOYS WHO LEAD THE NFC EAST! i dont get why ppl are so bi-polar. be realistic.

sparano has done one thing i have to give him credit for...he's kept a team that started 0-7 from outright quitting in 11 games...something caldwell with the colts has not been able to do...these players keep playin...they haven't mailed it in...thats a tribute to sparano

should sparano go??? absolutely...its assanine to bring him back given whats gone down here and some of the personnel and clock decisions and most importantly the mindset on offense of play not to lose instead of play to win must be ousted from the building...its got to go...

Sparano will NOT be fired until the season is over. The way Ross is, he'll probably wait for several months before we even find a new coach after Tony gets the boot.

They should just demote him to an offensive lineman coach :ponder:, n put me in a coach :woot:

IMHO ... Sparano gave away the Dallas game, no question.

Between the predictable, repetitive, vanilla game plan & play calling ... we hardly stood a chance. I'm especially livid about the last series ... I said if he runs between the tackles on first down (AGAIN!!), we're cooked ... and HE DID!! ... just like me & all other teams know will happen. Also, Never rolls the pocket which Moore is good at also, only happens on scrambles. VANILLA!!

Someone asked of Sparano or Daboll calls the plays ... I say doesn't matter ... Sparano's game plan is repeating the same conservative vanilla plays over & over & over ... so if its Daboll, he follows orders. Not a Henning fan by any means ... but said the same thing last year ... Henning dials up what Sparano Game Plans & calls for. Fool calls for Henne too!!

Cannot wait for next season to be rid of that fool. But hey, Sparano's give-aways might get us a decent QB ... the hand of fate is a strange beast!!

Back
Top Bottom