Please God hear a Dolphin Fan's prayer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please God hear a Dolphin Fan's prayer

Thumper54

Bon Vivant Raconteur
Reaction score
Another thread here reports Wayne's jet leaving for and from Detroit today. Please Dear God, Mike Martz whatever his personality, is the guy that is needed for the now. Instant offense with a defense that can deliver. Inspire Wayne to keep Capers, whatever the cost. Inspire whoever selects to use the number nine pick on the offensive side of the ball to give Houck or Martz a new toy and sign Randy Moss. If you make sure all these things happen for me, I promise to attend the Miami game in London and donate to a worthy cause. I ask for these blessings in Joe-bob's name. Woot!:newera:

Man, would people get over Martz already? He's already been exposed as lacking as a HC. OC, no doubt the man is smart. His problem is he thinks hes smarter than everyone else and tries to outsmart you, when in reality all he does is play himself out of a win.

HELL NO to Martz......next candidate

Good stuff, I'm with ya, short term, we can't do any better IMO.

Yes, we can do better in the short term. Some think that because we have a ready made defense that hiring Mike Martz would accelerate the offense to the point that we would be superbowl contenders.

I think his offense could be the demise of this defense, because the way he calls the plays, the defense is going to be on the field a long time. Mike Martz doesn't run the ball. His offense in Detroit ran the ball less than any other team in the NFL. Mike Martz is pass happy and leaves his quarterback and defense hanging out to dry with his desire to throw the ball 40+ times a game.

Martz = 5,000+ yards of offense

Man, would people get over Martz already? He's already been exposed as lacking as a HC. OC, no doubt the man is smart. His problem is he thinks hes smarter than everyone else and tries to outsmart you, when in reality all he does is play himself out of a win.

HELL NO to Martz......next candidate

An emphatic hell yess for Martz:fire:

Martz got 4000+ yards out of John Kitna

Yes, we can do better in the short term. Some think that because we have a ready made defense that hiring Mike Martz would accelerate the offense to the point that we would be superbowl contenders.

I think his offense could be the demise of this defense, because the way he calls the plays, the defense is going to be on the field a long time. Mike Martz doesn't run the ball. His offense in Detroit ran the ball less than any other team in the NFL. Mike Martz is pass happy and leaves his quarterback and defense hanging out to dry with his desire to throw the ball 40+ times a game.

and he didn't have Ronnie or Ricky who can both catch the ball as well:rolleyes:

Another thread here reports Wayne's jet leaving for and from Detroit today. Please Dear God, Mike Martz whatever his personality, is the guy that is needed for the now. Instant offense with a defense that can deliver. Inspire Wayne to keep Capers, whatever the cost. Inspire whoever selects to use the number nine pick on the offensive side of the ball to give Houck or Martz a new toy and sign Randy Moss. If you make sure all these things happen for me, I promise to attend the Miami game in London and donate to a worthy cause. I ask for these blessings in Joe-bob's name. Woot!:newera:

Moss is not a FA, and Martz sucks.

You guys know the Spanish phrase "no mas?" That roughly translates to English as "no Martz." The guy runs a good offense, but it's an offense he wouldn't be able to successfully run in Miami. Three reasons why:

1. Martz likes throwing the ball. Conversely, this means Martz hates running the ball. Now, throwing the ball is well and good if you've got a good QB, as we have in Culpepper, but Martz has supposedly expressed displeasure with Culpepper. Culpepper is hands-down the team's biggest offensive investment, both in terms of money and in terms of potential to win games. The team's second-biggest offensive investment is Ronnie Brown, and we also have Ricky Williams coming back. Having Mike Martz run a team where he dislikes the QB and doesn't want to use Brown and Williams is a recipe for utter disaster.

2. The man is a total egomaniac. Imagine Nick Saban. Now imagine Nick Saban without the positive qualities. Need I really say more?

3. Bringing Martz in means bringing in yet ANOTHER system of offense, the fourth in five years. How many times must we change our offense, then turn around and bash said offense for not producing? At what point do we give stability a chance?

No Martz. Not as Head Coach, not as Offensive Coordinator, not even as Assistant to the Deputy to the Adviser to the Ball Boy.

Sticking with the God theme, God help US if we hire Martz.

I was on my knees, hands folded, ready to pray for you, but then I read the part about Randy Moss, got up and puked. NO NO NO Randy Moss!

Back
Top Bottom