Please help me with seating at Pro player Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please help me with seating at Pro player Stadium

SWS84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My wife and I are thinking of attending one of the games later this year. We live in St. Cloud (south of Orlando) and have never been to Pro Player. What seating area provides the best view?
Are there any bad seats? Should I stay home and just watch the game on TV?:lol:

:D :lol: :D

All the seats are a great view, except maybe the upper endzone seats! :lol: I have been to 8 or 9 games in Miami and have sat all over the stadium. I live in North Orlando (Altamonte Springs). You should definitely go to a game because you can't beat the experience of a LIVE Dolphins game. :D

Hold your tongue!! The upper endzone seats RULE!!! These seats are great if you want to get a bird's eye view of the entire game. The blocking schemes. The one-on-one matchups. Everything!! I hate sitting in the lower deck. But that's just me.

If you're gonna get endzone seats, get them in the WEST ENDZONE. That way you'll be in the shade for 3/4 of the game. You'll regret sitting in the East endzone. The sun stays in your eyes and you'll fry.

Sorry Muck, but I was having flashbacks from the Jets game in which I was surrounded by the enemy in the endzone. :mad: I love the lower bowl, but I can't always afford that option, so I tend to buy mid-field to the corners on the upper deck. :)

Originally posted by Muck
Hold your tongue!! The upper endzone seats RULE!!! These seats are great if you want to get a bird's eye view of the entire game. The blocking schemes. The one-on-one matchups. Everything!! I hate sitting in the lower deck. But that's just me.

If you're gonna get endzone seats, get them in the WEST ENDZONE. That way you'll be in the shade for 3/4 of the game. You'll regret sitting in the East endzone. The sun stays in your eyes and you'll fry.
Yeesh, maybe I'll just come party before the game and then go to a sports bar. (air conditioning, aaaahhhhh:cool: )

Originally posted by miadphan13
I was having flashbacks from the Jets game in which I was surrounded by the enemy in the endzone. :mad:

Same thing happened to me at my first Phins game at the new Joe Robbie Stadium. In 1988 (for my 9th b-day), we went to the Jets game. I was so excited. Sat in the endzone. And our entire section was pretty much infested with Jet fans.

Marino threw for 521 yards that day. But the Jets won 44-31. And those piece of crap Jet fans harassed my mom the entire time. My little 9 yr old butt tried to bow up and defend her. And, of course, that just made it worse and they kept on. It sucked. Now that I'm a big boy, I can fight back and talk sh*t. But the fact remains..........

I HATE the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom