Please Just Stop The Nonsense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please Just Stop The Nonsense

KRfinFAN

Active Roster
Reaction score
Are you all happy with your Dolphins? Just stop it already thinking everything is okay. Don’t be mad at me a lifetime season ticket holder who has paid hundreds of thousands of dollars and will continue to because I am a fin fan for life but I don’t have to like it. I love you all and happy holidays

Not that I blame him but.....it sounds like someone has been polishing off the multiple leftover open wine bottles from Thanksgiving.

giphy.gif

Are you all happy with your Dolphins? Just stop it already thinking everything is okay. Don’t be mad at me a lifetime season ticket holder who has paid hundreds of thousands of dollars and will continue to because I am a fin fan for life but I don’t have to like it. I love you all and happy holidays
Don't drink and post.

Dude you have the power! Teams rely on fans like you. Call Ross and tell him you are stopping all your spending if serious changes are not made!

Call Ross??? LOL. But you're right.....things will only change when fans refuse to spend or go to games. All season tix holders should hold a ticket burning tailgate in the parking lot (done by Giants fans years ago and got action) and NOT go into the stadium or patronize any of the vendors. Just sit there partying (and with protest signs hanging around) on their own on Ross's property while he doesn't make a dime off them and sees an empty stadium come gametime.

"hundreds of thousands"??????????
Where's your seats?

If he's drinking, I don't blame him one bit.

Who actually drinks bc of this team? Anyone with a brain is used to this ****.

• 3rd & 1. What do they do? Pass the ball.
  • 3rd & 10. What do they do? Run.
  • Tied game at the end. What do they do? You guessed it. Coach scared and ultra conservative when you're going up against one of the best QBs in the league. Solid plan as always.

Back
Top Bottom