Please Just Stop The Nonsense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please Just Stop The Nonsense

• 3rd & 1. What do they do? Pass the ball.
  • 3rd & 10. What do they do? Run.
  • Tied game at the end. What do they do? You guessed it. Coach scared and ultra conservative when you're going up against one of the best QBs in the league. Solid plan as always.

No ****. There’s no reason to drink bc of this team when we know what to expect already.

As long as Ross is putting butts in the seats and selling merchandise he's okay.

At this point, I have to wonder if that's even the motivation.

It almost seems that Ross is more interested in having a world class venue at Hard Rock Stadium and being the darling of international sporting events / Super Bowls than he is with actually fielding a winning team here in Miami.

I mean, I'm sure he wants to win, but it's obvious that he doesn't know how to win and what he's been trying to do isn't working. He obviously doesn't care enough to try shaking things up a little here.

I may despise Jimmy Haslam for being an honest to God con artist, but he has one thing right with the Browns: You fire and fire and fire until you start hitting on something.

Team should honestly tank the rest of this year. Then tank next year and draft Tua number 1 or Fromm top 5 and then build out the oline and dline.

Hundreds of thousands! Holy **** bro! You win. You love the team many many times what I do. Goddamn! Hundreds of thousands!

"hundreds of thousands"??????????
Where's your seats?
Good seats 45 yrs. you figure it out. OK I am a fool.... LOL happy Holidays to you all... "Be kind to yourself and others....."

Back
Top Bottom