**Please lend a hand Brothers**

13marino13

I have no clue what I'm doing...
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1594994799166.png
Hey Finheaven Brothers. First and foremost, thank you for your continued support and your valued participation on our wonderful site. This has been a rough off-season for all of us, I’m sure everyone is as anxious as we are for the season to get started, we should have an exciting year.

Please think about how important this community is to you personally, we ask if you would please consider donating or sponsoring a VIP membership for a friend. We are trying to get this month’s expenses covered and are currently short of the goal. As you can imagine it’s challenging to keep the lights on during the off-season with only the few diehard members here, this year being more challenging than most for obvious reasons. Our benevolent host, Henrik, has personally been keeping the lights on and we all owe him a debt of gratitude, he does it for the love of our Dolphins (thank goodness he wasn’t a Jets fan!). This site continually runs at a loss so let’s help him cover the bills, $5, $10, $20, whatever you can spare is greatly appreciated and all goes toward keeping our site going. If we all pull together, we can do this. You guys have been great and are appreciated!

Happy posting Brothers!

View attachment 51438
Hey Finheaven Brothers. First and foremost, thank you for your continued support and your valued participation on our wonderful site. This has been a rough off-season for all of us, I’m sure everyone is as anxious as we are for the season to get started, we should have an exciting year.

Please think about how important this community is to you personally, we ask if you would please consider donating or sponsoring a VIP membership for a friend. We are trying to get this month’s expenses covered and are currently short of the goal. As you can imagine it’s challenging to keep the lights on during the off-season with only the few diehard members here, this year being more challenging than most for obvious reasons. Our benevolent host, Henrik, has personally been keeping the lights on and we all owe him a debt of gratitude, he does it for the love of our Dolphins (thank goodness he wasn’t a Jets fan!). This site continually runs at a loss so let’s help him cover the bills, $5, $10, $20, whatever you can spare is greatly appreciated and all goes toward keeping our site going. If we all pull together, we can do this. You guys have been great and are appreciated!

Happy posting Brothers!

Done

Good afternoon brothers! Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and for supporting the site if you can! We all come here to enjoy breaking Dolphin news, talking Miami Dolphins cap, NFL news, laughs in the lounge, and the visual happiness of the hotties in the ladies lounge. We all want to continue to love and enjoy our site, so please contribute if you can today!

We thank you very much from the bottom of our hearts for your kind and appreciated generosity in advance. Looking forward to happier times ahead! :ffic:
Stay well and safe!

Last edited:
I figured it out, but maybe for those of us who are unfamiliar with the process, could you guys list the donation procedures?

Thanks!

Long Live the Dolphins' Dynasties!

RW
Thank you RW for lending a hand, it's greatly appreciated!
*We'll figure out how to get some instructions together and post em, thanks for the heads up!
Love the AT&T girl! :cheers:

I figured it out, but maybe for those of us who are unfamiliar with the process, could you guys list the donation procedures?

Thanks!

Long Live the Dolphins' Dynasties!

RW

Just go to the front page and hit the donation button

Pick the amount and leave a comment if you like

If you want to buy someone else a VIP pick $25 and put VIP for whoever in comments

Post the paypal trans number here and it will be taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom