**Please lend a hand Brothers** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Please lend a hand Brothers**

Just a quick question. Every month I see the total needed and total donated. It seems every month the total donated is higher than total needed. Should the extra (over total needed) be applied to next month? It seems people have been giving enough to keep things going ? If total donated is over total needed should that not roll over to next month needed, hence bringing down next month total needed? Just asking.

Just a quick question. Every month I see the total needed and total donated. It seems every month the total donated is higher than total needed. Should the extra (over total needed) be applied to next month? It seems people have been giving enough to keep things going ? If total donated is over total needed should that not roll over to next month needed, hence bringing down next month total needed? Just asking.

In the past we seldom reached the goal however the last 4 month we did reach it 3 times which just means the owner does not have to cover the difference

This is great and we are close to being break even for the year for the first time ever.
This assures we can keep the site we love open :up:

All money over the goal was applied to cover losses early in the off season or will be used for software upgrades in the future
We had an expensive one not long ago that was outside the normal server costs

All extras go toward fishfanmiami's mustache wax

Back
Top Bottom