Please Make Ready Your Prayers And Offerings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please Make Ready Your Prayers And Offerings

A/C Dorsal

Historic Franchise Pride
Reaction score
I needn't remind such a gathering of adroit minds the magnitude of this game. The football gods will be watching. I think of, Walter Payton, Derrick Thomas, Vince Lambardi(sp)... ya know late greats. Please feel free to extend the list....

But i regres. Are your larders, stocked? Your prayers made? Your accoutraments at the ready?

If you are @ game, like me, you know your job. Be the loudest person in the Broward county. Make sure JT can actually here YOU. If you are encouched. Here are some ideas for if the game gets tense: Chug whatever you are holding in its entirety. Get your girlfriend to flash someone. If its really tense, flash someone yourself. Be the loudest person in whatever county you are in. Attempt to levitate small objects then switch your mental focus mid stream to influence the game. Call out to the football gods for their blessings. Locate the nearest baseball fan and tackle them, repeat if necessary. Pressure-spray your libation onto a colt fan. Write pro Dolphin incantations across your TV screen with aqua erasable marker. lets here some more ways to impress the football gods with our fan-ness...

You'll hear my cheers echoing all the way from O-town. Wish I could be there in person.
Fight on mighty Dolphins, for our victory is near!!!!

I like to hold up my dog's butt close to the tv screen when the other team is on a good drive.

Sometimes it works. :moon:

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
Be the loudest person in the Broward county.

And for those of you actually attending the game, get loud too. :tongue:

That's hilarious 1972! I love it. Do it again and again to the Colts if they're on a good drive.

The Stadium, does actually happen to sit on the Broward side of the County line. its true, really. you would think it would be considered Dade county, but its not. the phone # for the stadium, is a 954 i bet.

Yes, you're right - the north side of it sits on the broward line, however, it is considered to be in North Dade.

last minute readiness? anyone? who is your favorite football god? catch you all after the game then.

Go Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom