** Please Read ** Concerning Josh Rosen And His Faith Or Lack Thereof | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Please Read ** Concerning Josh Rosen And His Faith Or Lack Thereof

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
I am rather disappointed I have to make this announcement but it seems there are a lot of members here that can't make comments about Josh Rosen without bringing up his religious background. It doesn't matter what faith he is or isn't. If you can't talk about the player without bringing up his religion then do not talk about him at all.

From this moment on any discussion about his or any other faith outside of the Religion and Philosophy Forum will be deleted and you will either be locked out of threads or given infractions for being off topic, for annoyance or for inappropriate/racist comments or a combination of those options. Too many infractions will result in a ban from the site all together. You all agreed to the Terms of Service when you signed up for this site and you are expected to follow them.

There is no reason anyone should be discussing any player's faith. This forum is about Miami Dolphins football. Lets leave it at that.

Thank you.

Your friendly neighborhood Admin,
-Shifty-

Last edited:
Can’t even make a passing statement about someone’s religion (or non beliefs) without someone posting foolishness. I shouldn’t have mentioned it.

I am rather disappointed I have to make this announcement but it seems there are a lot of members here that can't make comments about Josh Rosen without bringing up his religious background. It doesn't matter what faith he is or isn't. If you can't talk about the player without bringing up his religion then do not talk about him at all.

From this moment on any discussion about his or any other faith outside of the Religion and Philosophy Forum will be delete and you can either be locked out of threads or given infractions for being off topic, for annoyance or for inappropriate/racist comments. Too many infractions will result in a ban from the site all together. You all agreed to the Terms of Service when you signed up for this site and you are expected to follow them.

There is no reason anyone should be discussing any player's faith. This forum is about Miami Dolphins football. Lets leave it at that.

Thank you.

-Shifty-
Wow, way to drag the site down. I would think this is something that shouldn't even need mentioning, but then again, I guess there are some hateful people on here. My God, it's football for crying out loud! Get a grip, people!

Wow, way to drag the site down. I would think this is something that shouldn't even need mentioning, but then again, I guess there are some hateful people on here. My God, it's football for crying out loud! Get a grip, people!
I know. It really irritates me that I even had to make this thread. It really is a damned shame.

From this moment on any discussion about his or any other faith outside of the Religion and Philosophy Forum will be deleted and you will either be locked out of threads or given infractions for being off topic, for annoyance or for inappropriate/racist comments or a combination of those options. Too many infractions will result in a ban from the site all together. You all agreed to the Terms of Service when you signed up for this site and you are expected to follow them.

Thank you.

-Shifty-

So much freakin intolerance and discrimination in this world over things that cannot be controlled!!!

When born

No one chooses their skin colour, their nation of origin, their accent, their disability, or whether they are rich or poor, even their religion, for the most part people are born and don’t get a choice of their sexuality (til later) , if there is genetic confusion at birth some adult makes a choice for the child

Last edited:
She's getting thirsty ...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom