** Please Read ** Concerning Josh Rosen And His Faith Or Lack Thereof | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Please Read ** Concerning Josh Rosen And His Faith Or Lack Thereof

Status
Not open for further replies.
To show how much I cared, I didn’t even know what religion he was tell I saw the JF tmz welcome to Miami post.

Jay Fiedler brought up being Jewish like 3 times in that Rosen welcome video. It was weird.

sheesh the quote directly following shifty's was of religious nature.

Wow, way to drag the site down. I would think this is something that shouldn't even need mentioning, but then again, I guess there are some hateful people on here. My God, it's football for crying out loud! Get a grip, people!

and then dangit @13marino13 now you're stepping in. I mean your God? what does your God have to do with Rosen. yeah the comments this morning were out of line, i was like WTF!? when reading about it. Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Buhdism, Aethist, Naz...(Ummm never mind on that one) i dont care what his beliefs are, he can always convert to southern baptist at some point lol, as long as he wins us games and isnt sacrificing live chickens on the sideline.... even though i have heard some people discussing him turning chicken **** into chicken salad, hopefully thats not a voodoo reference

giphy.gif

I know. It really irritates me that I even had to make this thread. It really is a damned shame.
I would expect this on the Jets forum, but not here. I would like to think we're a somewhat civilized fan base. Guess I was wrong.
What if the player is from West Virginia...can we hold that against the player?
Only posters...

sheesh the quote directly following shifty's was of religious nature.

and then dangit @13marino13 now you're stepping in. I mean your God? what does your God have to do with Rosen. yeah the comments this morning were out of line, i was like WTF!? when reading about it. Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Buhdism, Aethist, Naz...(Ummm never mind on that one) i dont care what his beliefs are, he can always convert to southern baptist at some point lol, as long as he wins us games and isnt sacrificing live chickens on the sideline.... even though i have heard some people discussing him turning chicken **** into chicken salad, hopefully thats not a voodoo reference

If Rosen turns out to be the second coming of Dan Marino then God has everything to do with it. LOL

Depends entirely upon which species of farm animal he's dating at the time.
It would be helpful if we had a list of restricted bestiality partners. We wouldn't want to unnecessarily alienate someone without them having proper knowledge in advance of which relationships are frowned upon here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom