*** Please Read *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Please Read ***

66573835.jpg
YOWZA! NICE AVI!!!

Proud of everyone who's heeded the call. Yesterday with 8 days to go and a total of $0 dollars things were looking embarrassingly bleak until @fishfanmiami decided that was unacceptable.

Hopefully in the months to come those whose VIP renewals that could be advanced a few months and others who would dread this robust site going dark from lack of support will keep an eye on the donation board and do what they can before another fire drill like this becomes necessary.

Last edited:
Proud of everyone who's heeded the call. Yesterday with 8 days to go and a total of $0 dollars things were looking embarrassingly bleak until @fishfanmiami decided that was unacceptable.

Hopefully in the months to come those whose VIP renewals that could be advanced a few months and others who would dread this robust site going dark from lack of support will keep an eye on the donation board and do what they can before another fire drill like this becomes necessary.
Listen to the brother, he is my drummer!

Yea we could do something like that but $25 a year is only a couple bucks a month when you break it down

Absolutely, but if you make it $1 a month instead it optically makes people more willing. Even if you lost half the members, you would still collect so much more money than you do now.

Absolutely, but if you make it $1 a month instead it optically makes people more willing. Even if you lost half the members, you would still collect so much more money than you do now.

I'll past the idea on. Thanks

I'm pretty sure I donated some earlier in the year and I'm unfortunately not in the position to donate again for a little while but when I get some things paid off and have some extra money I'll throw another donation in.

Blew it all on Columbian hookers did you :p

Still waiting to see some pictures of your trip down south brother

Throw us a bone when you are able my friend

Back
Top Bottom