*** Please Read *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Please Read ***

Hey NY I sent in a donation yesterday trying to get the closer a vip membership. Do you have any idea if the ownership has received my donation yet? No rush just checking up thanks again

Send him a PM with the transaction # from paypal and he can check on it Bandit

I did some digging - and correct me if I'm wrong - and Finheaven has 123,854 members 3,460 active members . Of the 3460 active members, if each one donated $3/yr. that would cover operating cost and leave some for miscellaneous. $5/yr. would more than double operating cost and an increase to $10/yr. would probably make these the most technically advanced forums on the WWW.:wink: :chuckle: Just a thought.

I did some digging - and correct me if I'm wrong - and Finheaven has 123,854 members 3,460 active members . Of the 3460 active members, if each one donated $3/yr. that would cover operating cost and leave some for miscellaneous. $5/yr. would more than double operating cost and an increase to $10/yr. would probably make these the most technically advanced forums on the WWW.:wink: :chuckle: Just a thought.
Thanks brother for the post. That would be in a perfect world but I believe there is a small amount of the membership that is either donating, getting a VIP membership, or are a super donator. You are correct if everyone that is active contributed that site would run even better, and the owner wouldn't have to pay out of his pocket to keep the lights on and the site open for all to enjoy.

Thanks brother for the post. That would be in a perfect world but I believe there is a small amount of the membership that is either donating, getting a VIP membership, or are a super donator. You are correct if everyone that is active contributed that site would run even better, and the owner wouldn't have to pay out of his pocket to keep the lights on and the site open for all to enjoy.

To correct that issue you have to make it just about as easy as blinking to obtain money from everyone. 95% of people aren’t gonna pitch out $25 - they will tell themselves it’s just a forum and they don’t need this and that they have others financial priorities.

Make each member sign up for a $1-2 membership that rolls month to month and i doubt those board will lose any contributing members, you will simply just trim some fat off of the membership numbers

Make it too easy to say no. $1-2 is too easy to say no. People will pay it

Just trying to help. No body will mind paying pennies a day each month to be here

It’s when you ask for lump sums do people get cold feet

Back
Top Bottom