Please show the Staff the same respect you would want to receive by them | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please show the Staff the same respect you would want to receive by them

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I understand it was the first game of the season, but please remember they are people too who are volunteer there time to manage the site. Please imagine the site with out them.:lol: So when you feel the need to tell them to do there job or to go :hump: themselves, please put yourself in there shoes. Send them a pm and communicate that way, rather than bringing down the quality of site.

Have a great day and an Ice Cold Beer!:ffic:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can definatly promise people a better response if you a.) pm a staff member, and/or b.) post questions and critiques in the Q&A forum.

Nice sentiments John.. but does that mean I have to stop telling Tyler and The Master Troll to
t1523-1.gif
themselves for the principle of it??

we know you got a "special relationship" with tyler vaark. Knock yourself out.

My immediate reaction to threads bashing the mods is to mock you. My reaction to honest PMs is to answer with decency and generally be more receptive to suggestions and such. Just sayin...

and I might add you don't have to agree with other people or their point of view, just understand they have a right to voice it just as you do.

Oh and "I'm sorry" can go a long way in fixing things.

It amazes me how many ppl take this board so seriously. Have fun...Dont disrespect ppl but just have some fun..Who cares if a thread gets moved..If your stressing over that then real world problems must drive you to murder!!!

Plus, if you piss me off I'll just find out where you live. Then I'll break in and steal all your beer. :)

I understand it was the first game of the season, but please remember they are people too who are volunteer there time to manage the site. Please imagine the site with out them.:lol: So when you feel the need to tell them to do there job or to go :hump: themselves, please put yourself in there shoes. Send them a pm and communicate that way, rather than bringing down the quality of site.

Have a great day and an Ice Cold Beer!:ffic:

Man we dont get paid for this..............

Back
Top Bottom