Please trade up and take Dee Miliner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please trade up and take Dee Miliner

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
I really don't like our options at 12. I think we should go with either a safety/corner or a dynamic pass rusher. I think Kenny vaccaro might be good but is probably a reach at 12. The best player available at 12 may very well be a guard or defensive tackle, which wouldn't be a good pick for us. I think if we don't trade down, I really hope we trade up and take Dee Miliner. He would immediantly come in and give us a shut down corner we have really been missing. I think defense is the way to go not tavon Austin or Tyler eifertz. Our d-line is solid and we just upgraded our linebackers with elerby and wheeler. Dee Miliner makes the most sense to me and is worth the second round pick it would take to get him.

Nice player but he will go very high and we need all the picks wecan get.

I don't like this idea at all. Milliner looks very good but I would much prefer they take the BPA at 12, preferably one of Bjoern Werner, Ansah, Jarvis Jones, Jordan if he somehow makes it to 12, or even Cordarelle Patterson. If they skip a guy like Xavier Rhodes at 12 then perhaps they can look into trying to get back into the bottom of round 1 for Trufant or Johnthan Banks.

no thanks. Rhodes is a hell of a corner at 12. don't want to trade our picks away

Dee Miliner makes the most sense to me and is worth the second round pick it would take to get him.

It will take BOTH 2nd round picks to get him. It's not worth it. This draft is deep, lets take three guys in the first two rounds, five in the top three rounds, & seven in the top four rounds. We only have a handful of players under contract through 2014 & we still need a CB, RT, TE, DE, WR, & FS plus both DTs will be free agents next year.

Too much cost...Rather sit there and grab Cooper and then double of on DBs in round 2 if anything

Back
Top Bottom