Please trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please trade

Who's to say he won't improve his work ethnic? Who's to say he won't bulk up? Who's to say he won't get better at stopping the run eventually? You say that he would have been a second rounder AT WORST if he had left after his junior season. That leads me to believe that he could improve from his supposedly lackluster senior effort.

His pass rushing ability intrigues me. Kiper had him in his Top 25 for a while. The ability and upside is there. He needs coaching and discipline. Risky player at this point (because we have so few picks). 50/50 IMO. Undecided at this point.

I am sick and tired of hearing that people want to draft Rohan Davey. I would rather that we had drafted Quincy Carter, or Drew Brees last year than FATTY ROHAN DAVEY and his 5.00 40 time. I don't care if he does have a rocket arm. Ryan Leaf has a rocket arm, and Jim DruckenMiller does too!!! AND THEY BOTH SUCK!!!! One of thenm doesn't even play anymore, and the other is a disgrace to the state of MONTANA!

Originally posted by Blitz
Who's to say he won't improve his work ethnic? Who's to say he won't bulk up? Who's to say he won't get better at stopping the run eventually? You say that he would have been a second rounder AT WORST if he had left after his junior season. That leads me to believe that he could improve from his supposedly lackluster senior effort.
I agree.
It's called maturity, it comes with age.
Once he gets that, the natural talent will still be there.

Back
Top Bottom