Plenty Of Dolphins Starters Getting Healthy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Plenty Of Dolphins Starters Getting Healthy

Glad we will be getting some starters back....but this game against lions puzzles me. I think osweiler is a ticking timebomb. Yes he played well against bears because he caught everyone by surprise. Can he do it 2 weeks in a row?

I think a number of us have that concern. If Miami can run, I'll feel much better. Still, I think this game is on Gase.

He tries his *** off. He always flashed in my opinion. I'm glad he's on the team he can definitely still develop. But he is certainly the offense's #1 target out there
Thought i saw him making a decent play or two early in the Bears game, i didn't know who he was. Then it was all downhill from there.

Very cool that McCain has turned into someone we can rely on.

Glad we will be getting some starters back....but this game against lions puzzles me. I think osweiler is a ticking timebomb. Yes he played well against bears because he caught everyone by surprise. Can he do it 2 weeks in a row?
Run the ball, pass protect, and minimize his exposure.

No way he does what he did last week again, but we can still certainly win the game.

With Woodard in concussion protocol, I am glad Wake is back. I would still like to see if Malveaux can produce.

We do need these guys back. It's not just production but snaps when playing in that Miami heat you want everyone in order to rotate guys in and out. I really like Woodard. Will be happy if McCain is back of course. Wake really hasn't done much this season but at any time he can make a big play for us.

All we need in a QB right now is for him not to turn the ball over. We had the Cinci game won before the three turnovers that they turned into quick points. Let's run the ball, hit some quick slants, use the dump offs to the backs out of the back field and let the TE's works the middle of the field. Brock doesn't have the arm that Tannehill has so the deep stuff just isn't going to be an option. Let the defense get the W on this one and don't let the offense lose the game.

Devante Parker

snicker.gif

I think most of us think Brock is about to implode. But if we can reset the timer till after the season, we can cut the wire.

Don't agree. BO doesn't have the big arm, which basically eliminates Stills, but the short passing game, throwing to backs and TE's is a great fit for his skillset. He needs to take care of the football and utilize his strengths plus Gore needs another big game and we win. I think our D will keep us in it just like last week. We do get two big pieces back with Wake and McCain.

Back
Top Bottom