Poetic Justice: Pats to lose by a Vinatieri FG! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poetic Justice: Pats to lose by a Vinatieri FG!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Either that, or sunshine flies up the collective ***** of the new england patriots AGAIN, and the Colts LOST due to a Vinatieri MISSED FG.. Would that be some ****!?

I think I would vomit in my mouth if that happened..

I think Brady and the Pats are going to blow the Colts out.....Belichik always has a better plan then the opposition.

I don't know what I would do if the Colts lost from a missed FG by Vinatieri. Now it would be SWEET if it was Vinatieri kicking the GW against NE.

Either that, or sunshine flies up the collective ***** of the new england patriots AGAIN, and the Colts LOST due to a Vinatieri MISSED FG.. Would that be some ****!?

Nice Sig! :sidelol:

I agree with you.
I couldn't even watch the game today because I get ill just watching them.

GO COLTS!

I hope it does NOT come down to Vinatieri. I don't want to hear about that the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl, whether he misses or makes it.

As much as it pains me to say this, I hope the Colts win.

As much as it pains me to say this, I hope the Colts win.

I hope also the Colts win this one, Tony Dungy deserves it more than Bill Bellicheck. It will be a great game for the AFC championship, atleast this year the Colts get one on there field.

That sig is to funny every time i see it i start lol classic.GO COLTS!!!

Back
Top Bottom