Poinsettia Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poinsettia Bowl

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
I seen somewhere on this site mention of drafting Robert Johnson (FS) in the upcoming draft. I would love to see a trio from my alma mater on the Phins.

For those of you who watched the game, I wanted your thoughts on the follwing players...

Stevenson Sylvester (#10 OLB). He IMO is the ideal size foir a Tampa Cover 2 OLB but could he make the transition to SS?

Would Zane Beadles (OLT #68) would be a good late rd pick or UDFA for depth?

Lastly, David Reed (WR #16). Maybe not as fast as Teddy but not afraid to take a hit. Though, he, Camarillo, & Hartline might be too similar.

Just a little trivia....Utah's Fresman QB (Jordan Wynn) was 150 lbs when he signed w/ the Utes. He's now 190 lbs. He'd eat every 2-3 hours and consume 8 to 10 peanut butter sandwiches EVERY day.

Definitely agree with you on Sylverster and being a good fit for a Tampa-2 scheme.....he was all over the field...

Stock up for Robert Johnson....he showed decent range and very good awareness....and loves to hit....

Verran Tucker showed ability to get off the jam at the line and beat press coverage....but he also got introduced to Robert Johnson a few times and he didn't like it...

Tyson Alualu played 4 different positions tonight ( DT, DE, OLB, MLB) and even dropped into zone coverage.....I have the one-on-one matchup with Beadles a draw...

Syd'Quan Thompson lacks top ball skills and his size works against him....played a lot of bail technique lined 10 yards off his man in zone coverage.....looked like he could be beaten deep in man coverage a little though...recovery speed is decent...not great..

Kao Misi doesn't jump off the screen at you in any aspect but he's versatile....keeps working play after play and doesn't give up....very good motor...

Mike Tepper looks to have good punch at the POA but lacks the feet to play left tackle in the NFL....best suited for right tackle in the pros IMO...

Good job by Utah..

I seen somewhere on this site mention of drafting Robert Johnson (FS) in the upcoming draft. I would love to see a trio from my alma mater on the Phins.

For those of you who watched the game, I wanted your thoughts on the follwing players...

Stevenson Sylvester (#10 OLB). He IMO is the ideal size foir a Tampa Cover 2 OLB but could he make the transition to SS?

Would Zane Beadles (OLT #68) would be a good late rd pick or UDFA for depth?

Lastly, David Reed (WR #16). Maybe not as fast as Teddy but not afraid to take a hit. Though, he, Camarillo, & Hartline might be too similar.

Just a little trivia....Utah's Fresman QB (Jordan Wynn) was 150 lbs when he signed w/ the Utes. He's now 190 lbs. He'd eat every 2-3 hours and consume 8 to 10 peanut butter sandwiches EVERY day.

I gave you a thanks because of your avatar..It makes me "very happy"

Back
Top Bottom