Poised For A Big Payday, Dolphins’ Howard Hires New Agent. (same Agent As Landry...) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poised For A Big Payday, Dolphins’ Howard Hires New Agent. (same Agent As Landry...)

Is it really a good idea to overpay a corner in a passing league where Wrs can't be touched? That's my only hesitation. Norman was mentioned in DC as their 2nd best corner yet we watch teams throw the ball all over the field against DC.

Wow
Resigning him will be very difficult

Not if we do it this year. He’s still has a year on his rookie contract give him a decent contract with a decent amount of guaranteed money and you might even get him for a steal. Not worth it for him to risk his career playing under a rookie contract he gets hurt and sees nothing.

Who got offered 11 mil and turned it down?
Sorry I was misinformed in relation to a podcast I heard saying it was thrown around that Howard will at minimum worth 11 million a year, it was stated that they believe he'd turn that down, if his all pro play continues. It was speculation and they were jumping back and forth and misheard it thinking they said he declined that offer. My bad. But I do believe he's gonna get paid big-time especially with him starting to get national recognition.

Y’all did this same thing with Jarvis Landry and were proven wrong lol.

There’s always going to be a team in unrestricted free agency willing to pay a premium for a player who is near top at his position.

who cares about landry. we are 6-6 without landry and we would be 6-6 with his 5 yard catches and 15 yard penalties.
you are going to pay this guy 15 million and then complain about it when we continue to be 7-9 just like you all complain about reshad.

Y’all did this same thing with Jarvis Landry and were proven wrong lol.

There’s always going to be a team in unrestricted free agency willing to pay a premium for a player who is near top at his position.

Replace the names and parallels galore. The biggest difference is corner in today’s league is at such a premium that you can’t get around paying the really good ones ... especially ones you drafted that will still be playing past his first $$$ contract.

The FO is such a shitshow that they’ll throw out some goofball $12 mil per offer and get laughed out of the room until all leverage is lost and get stuck trading him to the Browns for a 4th. Is it weird that I have to clarify the sarcasm in the last sentence? It is.

Last edited:
Sorry I was misinformed in relation to a podcast I heard saying it was thrown around that Howard will at minimum worth 11 million a year, it was stated that they believe he'd turn that down, if his all pro play continues. It was speculation and they were jumping back and forth and misheard it thinking they said he declined that offer. My bad. But I do believe he's gonna get paid big-time especially with him starting to get national recognition.

I agree he will too hands down and he deserves it...

I hope when Tunsil is on the board for a contract...we don't try to search for a reason to not pay him. I would like to see at least TWO draft picks get a 2nd contract that doesn't denote them being mediocre....

Back
Top Bottom