Police chief: Jonathan Martin lied about bullying dinner incident | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Police chief: Jonathan Martin lied about bullying dinner incident

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The chief says the Dolphins players all participated in a “fun” Vine video that night, in which they were all smiling and laughing.
“At no time did I ever hear Ritchie speak condescendingly to or attempt to intimidate Jonathan or anyone else at this restaurant.”
The chief says Martin never stormed out — or mentioned that he was uncomfortable in any capacity.
The chief also says he has spent a lot of time with both Martin and Incognito over the years and says, “They have always appeared to me to have a close and amiable relationship — very much like best friends.”

Read more at http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...bullying-dinner-incident/#GvVHSdU6lEobKx3r.99

little did they know they were dining with a snake on that fateful night.

Martin has managed to come out of all this looking worse than richie..... quite an achievement

I didn't even know there was a supposed "dinner bullying" incident.

The report is supposed to come out this evening, so we should be able to finally move past all this.

I thought Martin was smarter than that. It's dumb enough to sue your employer in a high profile monopoly industry, but to start the whole thing with a lie in a place with lots of witnesses and videotape? What a douche.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The people with all that SERIOUS Moral outrage, have that SERIOUS Moral Outrage probably about many, many things...

This just gives them an outlet to vent those feelings...

Judge not lest ye be judged..

pansies... :finnasty:

Watch, the police chief is gonna now be excoriated as a "racist" if white and "Tom" if of color.

Can this be over now? All the proof in the world, that lil weirdo was every inch as guilty as pumba can be shown and it wont matter. Martin is a noble courageous hero who helped defeat hitler. Any denial of this makes said denier a bigot racist homophobe.

Back
Top Bottom