Poll and Playoff Scenario! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll and Playoff Scenario!

Which week will Miami clinch the AFC East?

• Week 15 (vs. New England)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Week 16 (vs. Atlanta)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Week 17 (vs. Buffao)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Screw that, we're getting a first round bye!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Bah! Home field throughout the playoffs!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Only a wild card (Yeah right! Wishful thinking by Oakland and Pittsburgh)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Fins won't make the playoffs (I'll hunt down whoever votes for this!)

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Kamikaze

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
With the poll, just vote on which week you think Miami will clinch the AFC East Championship

The AFC East is winding down, and three teams remain to compete for the title. Here are the current standings:

Miami (9-3)
New England (8-5)
New York (7-5)

Our Fins have the ability to win the division in a minimum of 2 weeks. In order to do so they MUST win against San Francisco and New England. The only other factor that we need is a New York loss in either of their next two games. We would go to 11-3, New England would be 9-6 at best, and the Jets would be 8-6 at best. With only 2 games left and over a two game lead on both New England and New York, the division would be ours. Just remember that this hinges on our ability to win two VERY difficult, but still winable road games. Hey, at least we are in control of our own playoff destiny at the moment!

:monkey: San Fran, you're NEXT!

I'm thinkin week 16...After we beat NE (Hopefully)

So it was YOU!

Traitor! :lol: Funny gag though, but a legit vote would be nice!

:monkey: San Fran, you're NEXT!

I voted after Atlanta. I am afraid we will either lose to San Fran or New England, but I don't believe we will lose to both. I have gained some faith after Monday nights performance! :)

ooops

i voted wrong, i meant to vote for a 1st round bye.

i think we lose to sf
beat ne
beat atl
beat barf

get a 1st round bye finishing only behind the steelers in the whole of the afc

How about winning out December, gaining the #1 seed in the AFC, because Pitt's offense is horrible after Bettis, and the Raiders are a pretender with that swiss cheese defense. Getting that coveted first round bye, awaiting a wild-card team worthy enough to be in South Florida in January, dispose of them, and compete for the AFC championship and then on to the SuperBowl! Thats not too much to ask, is it? Anyway, thats the way I see it happening!
You guys havent seen too much of me lately, because eating crow is inevitable if you talk tooo much, but a general prediction cant hurt.

P.S..........I see dead people!

(9er's,Pats,Falcons,Bills):eek:

playoff picture

We need to win the next two games and then we will take it

from there..... how ironic it would be if we have to play the fish

again this year but in the playoffs :lol:

WOW what a game that would be.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, how cool, a Raiders fan and a Jets fan both posting on the same thread in a Dolphins forum. It's almost like the runt and the red headed step child came to play with the grown ups. :D

Just messin guys, glad to have you.

thanks, my Raider budz would kill me if they saw this, but you guys have about the coolest set up for your board. It's totally cool. Hey! Maybe I can get some of my homies over here!:lol: nah I wouldn't do that to ya. But I'll stick around awhile and talk smack with Miadphan13, I think she likes it!:lol: ;)

i'm gonna have to go with

flipper on this. the tools are there but, san fran wants a little more than a wild card. its gonna be tight either way! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom